Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things going on at work...

I know this is Brooks forum, but we do alittle fabrication over at HPP

This is a turbo jetski me and Manny built recently. This is Mannys personal ski. It went 75-78mph GPS with the blower setup. Now it goes 80 to 85...but we can't get a big enough prop in it with the turbo to keep the RPM's down. So I think he is installing valves and better valvesprings so he can rev to 8800 and go 90+mph.

Turbo system is made out of Sch10 stainless, and then every piece of the hotside is watercooled...including the exhaust housing. This was all done inhouse by me and Manny. Keeps in hull temps really nice and cool. Turbo is a custom Billet 48mm unit. Its the first billet they have made that small, and it spools instantly.

This pic is before we did the water jacketing. Ill have to take some pics now this its jacketed and all coated. All coldside connections have aluminum vbands...so no blown off hoses in the middle of the lake!

Turbo kit I built for a latemodel pickup. Its a 454lsx motor with 6bolt heads, and a BW t6 turbo. We are in the process of doing some upgrades to the heads, 3bar tune,bigger pumps, and E85. Will have numbers soon!

Nice thing about this system is....Uses stock truck manifolds for durability, fits a t6 turbo with a 4 inch downpipe with no clearance issues. Nothing is moved or modifyed on the truck to run this size turbo.

Comment

Turbo kit that I built back in 2003 or 4. It was intended for my car, but I ended up selling the motor and turbo kit to a customer of ours.

We put a Pte88 on it, with 4 inchs downpipe and 4inch aluminum exhaust. Car should make some power...sounds nasty with the solid roller in it!

Hans built 355
      AFR Raised runner heads
      Jesel
      Solid Roller
      PTE88
      Super Victor
      Custom Cmarsh turbo kit and headers
      DFI Gen 7
      Air to Water

All expertly installed and fabbed at HPP Racing, by Jay (with the twin turbo Ls3 Coupe), Cmarsh and the HPP crew

Comment

One of the ski with the water jacketing.
        www.hppmotorsports.com

Comment

That jet ski sounds crazy fast!!!
          Thank you for the pics.

Comment

Good work Chris, your work has come a long ways!

Comment

Always enjoy, very nice. Pretty crazy jet ski!

Comment

Cool stuff for sure! How many hull mods have you done (outside like ride plate and such)

Comment

Nice work man. Wish I could learn to do something like that. Need and intern? lol

Comment

Working...
                  X