"new Site"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "new Site"

Since this is a "new site", please tell me no one is going to let Wild Bill know about it. Reading any threads he posted in would always give me a headache from the nonsense but every once in awhile make me laugh.

You should be banned for even mentioning that.

Comment

Originally posted by SLO COUPE
      Since this is a "new site", please tell me no one is going to let Wild Bill know about it. Reading any threads he posted in would always give me a headache from the nonsense but every once in awhile make me laugh.

I think it was one of the first things we talked about. Seriously.

Comment

:cool: What's wrong with Wild Bill's posts?

Comment

I met that goofy bastard when I was working in W'ford. Thoght he was somewhat ok at first then I had the mis-fortune of having to talk to him a few times when he was on his way to the track and relized that old fart thought his shit didn't stink and was full of his self. Pretty much could not stand him after that.

Comment

Originally posted by SLO COUPE
            I met that goofy bastard when I was working in W'ford. Thoght he was somewhat ok at first then I had the mis-fortune of having to talk to him a few times when he was on his way to the track and relized that old fart thought his shit didn't stink and was full of his self. Pretty much could not stand him after that.

He's really not that bad as a person, he's just batshit nuts online.

Comment

I remember him telling me that mustangs don't need chassis stiffening, because Ford Engineers would design it in if they did, and they are way smarter than any of us .

I facepalmed.

Comment

Met him at Hallsville Raceway when I worked the line there. Seems okay, but something was a bit off about him.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Havent seen or heard of Wild Billy in a while!
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I was at bar in which my friend tends. She introduced me to a regular of hers that was there that was into mustangs. We chit chatted for a while and a topic of boards came up.

He said he posted on an SVT and mach forum.

I brought up DFWS and he brought up mach1maruader and said he was an annoying mother fucker. I thought it was funny...

Comment

Maybe Matt can make a Wild Bill screen name to talk all that crazy shit. Then it would everyone's natural reaction to ignore it with Bill's name attached to them. lol.

Comment

I just sent wild bill a text telling him about the site, he wouldn't be the worse on here, I can promise you that...

Comment

Originally posted by Da Prez
                          I just sent wild bill a text telling him about the site, he wouldn't be the worse on here, I can promise you that...
                          Lol..

Comment

I've met him a couple of times, even though it was a long time ago. He seemed ok. There are already people who have converted over that I'd rather have disappeared...Bill never struck me as one of those people.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I never had any problems with Bill. We have parked next to him quite a few times at the track. Always a pretty cool guy to me and my family.

Comment

Working...
                              X