9mm hst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9mm hst

Just a heads up, ammotogo has 9MM federal HST in stock.

I picked up a few boxes of the 147+p to add to my collection, that shit is hard to find

Do they enforce this: "HST Ammunition can only be sold to LE Agencies and individual officers (with proper ID). There will be no exceptions."?
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      Do they enforce this: "HST Ammunition can only be sold to LE Agencies and individual officers (with proper ID). There will be no exceptions."?
      This is 9mm Federal Law Enforcement Classic Hi-Shok 147gr. Hollow Point Ammo. The Classic line of ammunition has served law enforcement officers for generations. It has proven itself as a consistent, dependable performer at a reasonable price. The Hi-Shok bullets hit hard and expand reliably for effective energy transfer. Typically this ammo is only available to law enforcement and military agencies through Federal, that is a Federal rule, not a law. We got this ammo, because we ordered it for a police department and they cancelled the order, so we can now sell it to anyone. This ammo is extremely hard for us to get and we have limited supplies. This ammo is packed in 50rd. law enforcement boxes, 1000rds. per case.

Comment

^What he said

They also have .40 in stock, but no .45... I've actually bought quite a bit of .45 HST from Streichers a few years back. Probably shouldn't have, but they shipped it to me, and their prices were really good.

Pretty flowers...
        Last edited by jakesford; 01-24-2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          This is 9mm Federal Law Enforcement Classic Hi-Shok 147gr. Hollow Point Ammo. The Classic line of ammunition has served law enforcement officers for generations. It has proven itself as a consistent, dependable performer at a reasonable price. The Hi-Shok bullets hit hard and expand reliably for effective energy transfer. Typically this ammo is only available to law enforcement and military agencies through Federal, that is a Federal rule, not a law. We got this ammo, because we ordered it for a police department and they cancelled the order, so we can now sell it to anyone. This ammo is extremely hard for us to get and we have limited supplies. This ammo is packed in 50rd. law enforcement boxes, 1000rds. per case.
          That's the Hi-Shok, not the HST. What I quoted was on the HST ammo.
          Cheap 9mm Luger (9x19) ammo in-stock today at AmmoToGo.com. Get 50 rounds of Federal 147 Grain Jacketed Hollow-Point (JHP) ammunition with fast shipping.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

LMAO @ Federal's nonsense.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Don't bother with the HST. The Hi-Shock 115gr 9BP gets the job done and it is normaly the most accurate 9mm load that you will ever find. The 9BP load also has a profile that will feed perfectly in just about anything.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
              X