Shawn T's insanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn T's insanity

I'm sure there has been a post or two on this, probably on the old board, but anyways. I dl'd a torrent of this for a friend, and it's just been taking up space on my computer for close to a month. Well, out of boredom, I decided to do the 25 minute fit test on it, not really thinking much of it. Holy fucking shit was I wrong. I've been done about 10 minutes or so and I feel like I might have a heart attack. I'm not the kind of person who skips cardio in the gym either. But a slow jog on a treadmill, or a moderate pace on an elliptical isn't shit compared to this. I'm thinking about taking it up. I seriously think I might die though in the next half hour. The actual workouts are like 45 minutes long, so I don't even know if I'll be able to finish that shit.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

A camshaft did that for you? Wow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
      A camshaft did that for you? Wow!!
      What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        What are you talking about?
        ShaunT was the guy in the Canadian Garage section that kept selling off the shelf grinds as, "custom," and Jet ripped him a new asshole for the lie.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          ShaunT was the guy in the Canadian Garage section that kept selling off the shelf grinds as, "custom," and Jet ripped him a new asshole for the lie.
          Srsly? Wow...

Comment

Haha. Unless he's a ripped black guy with a slight lisp, I think we're talking about different people.

Comment

I have the disks and your damn right! I tried this for a few weeks just to see how it was, and wow! After the first fit test i was dead, and i went to bed at like 7:30pm cause I was exhausted!

Try it out. I dont think the Insanity program is geared towards people who arent already in decent shape, cause trying to fight your way through that being totally unfit is damn near impossible!
              www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

Originally posted by Counterfiend View Post
                I have the disks and your damn right! I tried this for a few weeks just to see how it was, and wow! After the first fit test i was dead, and i went to bed at like 7:30pm cause I was exhausted!

Try it out. I dont think the Insanity program is geared towards people who arent already in decent shape, cause trying to fight your way through that being totally unfit is damn near impossible!
                Like I said, I have no problem doing mid paced cardio at the gym, that's why I was so surprised by this. I just cancelled my gym membership because I'm moving to a place that has no 24 hours within a decent distance. I've had P90X sitting in my room for over a year, so I'm thinking of doing that and throwing some insanity into the mix. Now that my heart has stopped racing, I feel pretty good.

Comment

Link? Missed it. I had read some stuff about him on another board and that he never even worked for the camshaft company that he claimed.
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                    Link? Missed it. I had read some stuff about him on another board and that he never even worked for the camshaft company that he claimed.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Funny stuff. Jets the man and saved us from shaunt's bullshit he was making himself out to seem like
                      1997 viper gts
                      1986 turbo mustang
                      1987 Buick grand national
                      1972 nova

Comment

Insanity is pretty good cardio, I finished the entire two months and by the end of the first month I could do the entire workouts without stopping. Then the second month starts and whipped my ass all over again.

Comment

This program is nuts, I bought it for my wife and she completed the entire program. Great results too. I tried one workout and almost puked!

Comment

Good morning read.

Comment

I think the fit test is the worst just because of the fact that you are going for a number. Thus you will try harder than you probably should. I about died when there were fit test/another workout in the same day.

The program is great, and I liked the fact that you don't need any equipment.

Comment

Working...
                              X