My 3 Yrs have hit the mark today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3 Yrs have hit the mark today...

Today is the day my restraining order from CA expires. I'm finally able to purchase firearms... Yes!!! ....Been waiting quite some time...That is all..

I am not sure if I would have shared this but to each their own. Congrats.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Umm.... Gongrats I guess. Hope you don't still need that restraining order.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

God help us all.

Comment

Never needed it to begin with, tried to dispute it in court but that didn't go how I planned. Just like trying to get full custody of kids, its rare that it happens. Always goes good for most the females..but that doesn't matter I'm 1500 miles aways and I wasn't ably to purchase a hunting rifle...

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
            Never needed it to begin with, tried to dispute it in court but that didn't go how I planned. Just like trying to get full custody of kids, its rare that it happens. Always goes good for most the females..but that doesn't matter I'm 1500 miles aways and I wasn't ably to purchase a hunting rifle...
            WTF? A judge in your divorce issued a restraining order, and banned you from owning firearms?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yeah, all those women running around getting unnecessary restraining orders. Shame on them.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

lol
                WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  WTF? A judge in your divorce issued a restraining order, and banned you from owning firearms?
                  What divorce?

Comment

Oh...yay.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X