Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 deer in 9 seconds

This is pretty hairy.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Big fuckin hole
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Damn! You can kill a lot of deer in one season in Maryland!

EDIT: I just looked it up: 3 bucks, and up to 10 antlerless, depending on region!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Damn, that's crazy. Pretty decend shooting for how fast he was going and how fast they were running, I wouldn't like to see a deer suffer like that one that was dragging itself around though

Comment

whatever floats hit boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            whatever floats hit boat.
            Meh. Full freezer in 10 seconds worth of shooting. What's not to love?

Comment

you ever process 4 deer in a night.

Fuck all that noise haha. Im really picky when it comes to my herd.

Comment

Fuck all that noise haha. Im really picky when it comes to my herd.
                Oh shit! I didn't think about it!

Comment

Yep, the first one gets processed really well.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Ive done two in one night before. Never again. Now i go for the biggest or the bitch that constantly bust you.

Comment

I'm pretty new to hunting, four deer would take me about forever to do

Comment

I did 3 in 10 seconds once on a buddy's land in Brady TX. I was never invited to hunt with them again. Ruger 6mm bolt. 2 different herds. I'll NEVER do that again, even if the opportunity presents itself. And yes, the processing sucked!
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

You guys act like you have to process the entire deer in a sitting. Does no one else have have a walk-in freezer?

Comment

That was exactly the issue. And we process the ENTIRE deer, ribs and all.
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                              You guys act like you have to process the entire deer in a sitting. Does no one else have have a walk-in freezer?
                              sarcasm detected.

Comment

Working...
                              X