• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama gets an F

Seems he plagiarized his entire speech
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

LOL like he wrote any of it.

Comment

What I hate is how heavily he relies on the teleprompter. He NEVER looks straight ahead and does not seem sincere.

Comment

obama is an "F"

Comment

Originally posted by tazz007 View Post
          obama is an "F"

Comment

F for failure. At life.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              What I hate is how heavily he relies on the teleprompter. He NEVER looks straight ahead and does not seem sincere.
              Welcome to 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and lastly, 2011.

I truly miss Bush bumbling through his own speeches by memory rather than this fucking empty suit just repeating what his puppet masters placed in front of him to narrate with the same sincerity of a fucking alligator.

Shame these fucking teleprompters can't be outlawed in some form or fashioned... to where these fucking Talking Heads have to speak from memory....All that smooth talking bullshit that Barrack Hussien is spouting might suddenly get cluttered up with stammers/studders/misspellings/misspoken words/ and add his own Barrack Hussein "Obama-isms" [Bushisms] and saying shit that is totally wrong.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I never had a problem with Bush, he was at least vaguely realistic with what he said. Hell, I hated Clinton, but did not have a problem with HIS speeches either even though I knew it was mostly BS spewing from his pie hole.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  I haven't really seen a prez that was more of a puppet than obammy.

Comment

Working...
                  X