Read this if you want a build section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this if you want a build section

Please post the link to your current thread if there is one, and post the name of what your build section needs to be.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

I haven't finished this build thread yet, but I've got the car all together.

I started this thread in the corner carving section of the boards, but then it dawned on me. Most of the people that visit there are already into racing, so I need to post this in a section so that people who don't know squat about dirt racing, or sprint cars specifically, can see what goes into one of these machines. I'm

Comment

E36 lsx track car build I guess

Decided to pick up a project, start a build thread and hopefully finish it this time. Picked up a boston green 1994 325is coupe, 5 speed with factory l.s.d. Thanks to Kyle & Titan Towing and Jerf/aCid. Got the car for a deal as it has a bunk clutch. In typical DFWM fashion, I lowballed the shit out of the seller and
      Ded

Comment

Titles of the section? VaderTT's build and racrguy's build?
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

cobraman's 97 Cobra LSX build

Decided to start the thread. The Carrollton crew helped me get the car home yesterday. I'll keep track of all updates in this thread. Plan is a single turbo and tko600. Shooting for 600rw. Story: 97 Cobra I bought two years ago. Ended up blowing the motor and selling it. Bought it back as a roller and it isn't quite the
          2012 GT500

Comment

racrguy's sprint car build? Hell, I dunno

Comment

Festiva build thread (I'm finally getting back to putting it together)

Today was an extremely productive day. The sad part is that it wasn't by design. My apartment complex decided to leave a note on the black car stating that it would be towed if the flat tire wasn't fixed. Turns out we have a new maintenance supervisor and he said people were complaining about how Festy our complex had
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                Festiva build thread (I'm finally getting back to putting it together)

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=41626
                sorry dude, active builds only.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

updated, all OPs feel free to breakdown your threads in your section

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    It's active. I'll update it soon.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      Should have said sorry dude, no clown cars.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        It's active. I'll update it soon.
                        If this fucker gets to post up his half finished dead project thread, I want one too.

I figured I should move the build thread over and update it, since I started it in Canada.... I found this 69 coupe on craigslist, looked at it and drove it home. Everything is factory stock, from the 302/c4 down to the floor mats and owners manual. The title was last issued in 1980, and I figure the car might actually have
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Sure, I'll take one. I need a centralized place to post all the $$$ I've wasted on this car anyway.

Hmbre97's turbo Mach 1 build

Comment

I'd have to finish a project to show any progress so I will have to wait.

Comment

01yz2nv's Factory Five MK4 Build

I know alot of you guys have showed interest in building one of these. My Mk4 base kit came in today. I plan on photo documenting the whole process, and will update pics as much as I can. Some specs- Factory Five MK4 base kit 347 stroker/ T5 4 wheel disks with Koni coilovers on the corners Paint- undecided
                              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X