Modern Combat PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Combat PS3

check out the playstation store for a Gameloft game called Modern Combat.......7.99 and its a decent FPS multiplayer game.

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Has ok reviews for it being an $8.00 game. Gamespot said the PS "Move" controlling is a little sketchy though. At least it's a sign that FPS can be used with it. I'm still wondering how they'll do it with Kinect, if they ever can.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I want to see a clip of someone playing it.
      An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

im gonna play it later......and im pretty sure you DONT have to use the move to play it.

and there is video of a guy playing it on youtube.......looks like an 8 dollar MW2 but at least its not black ops and a its not hacked like MW2

Comment

You don't have to use the move. Gamespot said it's a lot better to just use the normal controller.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            Has ok reviews for it being an $8.00 game. Gamespot said the PS "Move" controlling is a little sketchy though. At least it's a sign that FPS can be used with it. I'm still wondering how they'll do it with Kinect, if they ever can.
            The Kinect will scan a real gun you have, and use it to play the game.

Kidding

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
              The Kinect will scan a real gun you have, and use it to play the game.

Kidding
              Fuck you, cocksucker. I clicked on quote, excited as fuck. Then I see your nigger text.

Comment

Fuck you, cocksucker. I clicked on quote, excited as fuck. Then I see your nigger text.
                easy toto....this aint kansas anymore

Comment

lmao, I am sure they will make something that can use a "fake" gun. I really don't think they have good enough software to turn what information the Kinect unit produces, and make it work.

I mean how cool would that be to hip fire and switch to your iron sites with a real gun.

If they do make it where you can. I can see the lawsuits coming. "I was using my Mauser rifle on Kinect, and shot my wife."

Comment

Working...
                  X