Color fill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color fill

I realize this isn't for everyone and understand that some folks just don't get it. However, I like it and with all the lowers running around, I'd like to see what folks have done. Here's one of my Zombies I just finished. I'd really like to see others that board members have done.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

I filled some of the letting in my blem Palmetto lower in with some red

Comment

I think the graphic looks cool... But is the word Zombie really necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        But is the word Zombie really necessary?
        Yes, it is. Much like when people put the giant "FORD" or "CIVIC" lettering on the windshields of their cars to let you know what they're driving.

Comment

Lol. It is what it is. I like it. I promise not to put a NOS sticker on it. Also, I guess you'd have to ask Spikes.
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Here, is this better?

Comment

Did you do that?

Comment

what "paint" or whatever are you using?

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I did mine in a gunmetal color so it isn't as pronounced

Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Yes, all my posts were painted by me. Testor's model laquer, patience, time, and polish is all it takes.

I like the gun metal!

Comment

I did my punisher lower similar to the one above. I used Testors enamel model paint from hobby lobby.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I used Tamiya gun metal. It has help up well so far.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Jolly Roger triple color. Some flaws but what aPITA.

Comment

no..

Comment

Just tried to do a color fill on the AR I duracoated HK black. Did not go very well. Gonna have to sand and re-spray. I guess using thinner or acetone works fine for unpainted guns.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X