Terriers... RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terriers... RIP

This thread had a bit of posters in it while were we frequenting Canada. Anyway, I just read that the show was canceled in December. Ain't that some bullshit? That show had me all the way!
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

That's some shit. I wonder if it was a writer/director/actor problem, or if it was ratings.

Shocking, either way. FX has a good track record with new shows, quality of the show, and longevity of the show. Only other show I can think of that was cancelled after one season on that network, is The Riches. That sucks, I enjoyed the hell out of it.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Ratings.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I really liked the first episode, but after watching the next couple I lost interest. I'm all about "Lights Out" now. That show is really good. Hope it sticks around.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'm liking lights out, too, but I'm worried they are going to be recycling ideas real soon... Then again, they did make 6 Rocky movies so far...

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
            I'm liking lights out, too, but I'm worried they are going to be recycling ideas real soon... Then again, they did make 6 Rocky movies so far...
            Same Rocky story line, too. broke boxer turned enforcer. It's ok. Not spectacular, maybe even a little disappointing. I mean, FFS, why not just call it Rocky The Series?
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

terriers was fucking awesome I loved that show

yeah I am not feeling Lights out at all, very disappointing to say the least. I was all pumped up about it to.

Comment

Working...
              X