Wylie/Sachse meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wylie/Sachse meet?

Anyone down? I know the cops are pretty bad in both towns but as long as we conduct ourselves as gentlemen we'll be good.

what ever happened to the meet at the firewheel chipotle' on saturday nights?
    Originally posted by mutherjuggz
    That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

I'm in.....

Rambin Rose.....Rowlett......

I'll bring the cigerettes !!

You bring the trailer trash !!!
      sigpic
      "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
      through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
      We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
      my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

I'd be down for it.

Comment

lol... Last time I was at the Rose was in 09, I was on leave and my dumb ass friend started a huge bar fight that ended up outside... I seen the pepper spray come out and I took off running. I've been sprayed in the Corps so I wasn't about to get it again.

I like the Chipotle' idea a little better.
          Last edited by Cannon; 01-29-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
            lol... Last time I was at the Rose was in 09, I was on leave and my dumb ass friend started a huge bar fight that ended up outside... I seen the pepper spray come out and I took off running. I've been sprayed in the Corps so I wasn't about to get it again.

I like the Chipotle' idea a little better.
            It was going pretty well for a while, then just kind of slowed to non-existant. Decent food, good company and beer.
            That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

What about the Sonic in Sachse? I'm sure they wouldn't mind as long as we didn't go crazy with the burn outs and etc..

Comment

What about the Sonic in Sachse? I'm sure they wouldn't mind as long as we didn't go crazy with the burn outs and etc..
                I'm sure we can get something going when the weather gets better.

Comment

Cool, I'm not into driving 45 + minutes for a meet. When there's a lot of hot rodders around our area.

Comment

Cool, I'm not into driving 45 + minutes for a meet. When there's a lot of hot rodders around our area.
                    Agreed sir!

Comment

we ever going to get this started?

Comment

Let's get it started. Not on Wednesdays if possible.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I'm not home until the end of March, still playing with guns or I'd be there. Someone name a time and place that way when I get home it'll already have a decent crowd.

Comment

Hooleys/Monkey Pub parking lot, Thursday nights, 7pm.

That way if we decide to we can walk over to one of the two establishments for a drink. Lot is plenty large enough that we won't be a distraction as well.
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I'm down when I get back. I've had many nights on leave where those establishments got me very inebriated.

Comment

Working...
                              X