A shiny pic

Palo Duro

Last week when some thieving fuck broke into it

Comment

www.crossfit.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
          Last week when some thieving fuck broke into it
          At least he didn't cut the top. Those things are 'spensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
            At least he didn't cut the top. Those things are 'spensive.
            True, although having a new, clean top would be nice. Mine is filthy and pretty much beyond cleaning now. LOL

Comment

My little POS

Comment

what do you guys think about the 93 cherokee in haltom city for sale on craigslist? cant copy and past but go check it out and let me know. Its a blue 93 4 door lifted for 3000 obo.
                KODFWS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Flashstang04 View Post
                  That is a nice balance of lift/tire size. Details?

Comment

1993 Jeep Cherokee. 4.0 auto. 160k. 4.56's front and rear. Dana 30 front superior chromoly axle shafts. Chrysler 8.25 rear Detroit trutrac. MANY new parts. 5" lift..New exhaust manifold. New complete fuel system. New Rancho RS9000 shocks and alot more goodies.As of now it has decent 32x11.50 mud terrains on it not the Goodyears pictured-Goodyears could go on it instead for the right price... BADS:Rearend whines a little - been doing it for two years.No horn.Small crack on bottom windshield.No ac- needs charged.Needs better alignment. Just call for more info price is negotiable.I have owned this Jeep for 11 years. I know everything about it.
                    My number is 682-351-7162. Thanks

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2445117388

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright
                    Last edited by bubba stiff; 11-30-2012, 02:42 PM.
                    KODFWS 2011

Comment

Get info on the 32's he says that are on it instead of the tires pictured. Large tires are fucking expensive, and could equal 1/3 of that asking price. On craigslist rearend whines = it is shot to shit and you will be installing rear gears and diff.

Also, make sure you run it for a while in park at a high RPM if you choose to look at it and see if it gets hot, I have seen a bunch that do.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          Get info on the 32's he says that are on it instead of the tires pictured. Large tires are fucking expensive, and could equal 1/3 of that asking price. On craigslist rearend whines = it is shot to shit and you will be installing rear gears and diff.

Also, make sure you run it for a while in park at a high RPM if you choose to look at it and see if it gets hot, I have seen a bunch that do.

Stevo
                          thx man, it just looked like it is in pretty good shape and im wanting to do some trail riding and stuff with it. i will take your advice this weekend and talk to the dude. are those jeeps pretty durable and reliable out in the trails?
                          KODFWS 2011

Comment

^ Yes

Comment

Are there any trails around DFW to go where the cops won't run you off, hand out tickets, or tow your rig?

I haven't been wheelin in close to 10 years, used to go to Trinty and 360 on a weekly basis. I've read on some other forums though that the cops have pretty much locked it down over there though.
                              --Marcus

Comment

Working...
                              X