New Bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bikes

Went and looked at a few bikes today, but didnt want to get caught up in the sales part of the gig. Saw a nice Fatboy for 18k and a Ultra in the mid 20's that I liked. So, what are the payments on bikes these days, and how long is the financing?
    Photobucket

18k for a motorcycle? That is stupid.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
      18k for a motorcycle? That is stupid.
      Yeah, Maybe. But the 2011's are really nice. Lovin that Screaming Eagle.
      Photobucket

Comment

HD will do 5.9 for 60 months with mediocre credit so figure $350 or so for an $18k one.

Comment

Been looking at Road Glides myself, gonna be a few years though before I will be taking the plunge.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I never understood why a bike (not custom) would fetch $18,000. It just seems a little excessive.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

You don't buy an 18k bike because you need one, you buy one because you can !!!
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                I never understood why a bike (not custom) would fetch $18,000. It just seems a little excessive.
                I would agree that its outrageous, but damn those Harley's are nice.
                Photobucket

Comment

Get after it hardass!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

Get after it hardass!
                    fail...
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      HD will do 5.9 for 60 months with mediocre credit so figure $350 or so for an $18k one.
                      hm...my v-rod with all it's mods was $18K before tax. My payments were right at $250 per month.
                      HD Parts
                      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

I know I'll end up with a dresser. Probably the Ultra, but I do like the 2011 Fat Boy.
                        Photobucket

Comment

I really like my Bagger. I could not give up the hard bags or the radio after riding with them for awhile.
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                          X