Beretta Px4 Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beretta Px4 Storm

Anyone have one/shot one? I keep seeing rave reviews, but don't know anyone that has experience with one.

I've got one in 9mm, it was my first gun. I absolutley love it.

Ive had it for about 3 years now, it has never had an issue with any ammo I have fed it. Shoots great.

I'm just throwing stuff out there, if you have any questions ask away.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

What caliber/frame?

Do you carry it?

Can you compare it to a comparable polymer frame gun?

I just found out that Nick @ Great Southwest has one available to shoot, so I'll be taking it for a test run, but I still want some input.

Comment

It is a 9mm, not sure what you mean by frame? It's the full size, not the subcompact though.

I don't carry it unless I am hunting. I think I carried it in the cargo pocket of my shorts one time though, right after I got my CHL. That was the original idea but after seeing the Ruger LCP I got that to carry instead. I felt it was a little large to carry for now (being an overweight guy).

I can't say much as far as comparing, I can't recall having shot another polymer gun.
        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Comment

I really like the way one feels in my hand but I wasn't impressed with it's accuracy.
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

i have one in 9mm you can shoot.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              I really like the way one feels in my hand but I wasn't impressed with it's accuracy.
              What have you shot that is more accurate? I'm curious because being my first and only full-sized pistol I have always wondered how it matched up to others. I have always been happy with it, but never had anything to compare it to.

A side note on accuracy, I saw a guy at the range last weekend with some sort of laser on his 1911 (may have been laser grips), the guy was shooting 1 ragged hole about an inch in diameter at 50 feet. I was impressed.
              Last edited by slow06; 01-31-2011, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                What have you shot that is more accurate?
                glock 27
                taurus 1911
                taurus .38 special
                and a few others.. Im not saying i didnt like the gun.. maybe i just wasnt used to the way it shot too.. they look fucking sweet though!
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

My Dad just bought a 9mm subcompact and we shot it for the first time last week. Shoots great, but the mags are a bitch to load. Anyone else experience that? Do they loosen up over time?

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    My Dad just bought a 9mm subcompact and we shot it for the first time last week. Shoots great, but the mags are a bitch to load. Anyone else experience that? Do they loosen up over time?
                    I have one I got new from my uncle. I also thought the mags where a pain to load. But I only have abou 50 rounds in mine so I can't say it's gotten looser. Mines a full frame model. To the OP I think it shoots pretty accurately. I shot it along with the glock, but I choose this one because I didn't want the glock to blow up in my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSS View Post
                      I have one I got new from my uncle. I also thought the mags where a pain to load. But I only have abou 50 rounds in mine so I can't say it's gotten looser. Mines a full frame model. To the OP I think it shoots pretty accurately. I shot it along with the glock, but I choose this one because I didn't want the glock to blow up in my hand.
                      Thanks for the reply. My Dad really didn't like reloading it, and is considering replacing it with a Glock 26. But we found videos on youtube with people loading them really fast and easy. Not sure what the deal is, hopefully it gets better. We only fired about 50 rounds too.

Comment

Load mags to full capacity and put them in the gun, over a few weeks they will loosen up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          Load mags to full capacity and put them in the gun, over a few weeks they will loosen up.
                          Thanks for the tip.

Comment

My old lady has one in 9mm. Great gun. Not bad recoil. She can drive nails with it at 15 yards
                            07 f250-family truckster
                            08 Denali -baby hauler
                            52 f1-rust bucket
                            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              Thanks for the tip.
                              Just make sure if you load a round into the chamber you top the mag off or it wont work as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X