I need a Win 7 32 bit license key, just got ripped on CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a Win 7 32 bit license key, just got ripped on CL

So I drive all the way down to Irving to buy a Windows 7 32 bit DVD with license key. The dude told me the key was saved in notepad on the DVD, I paid $40.

I get home and I cannot read the DVD from either of my laptops, and of course now the dude won't answer or respond to text. I met him at 7-11 so it's not like I can drop by his place. ARG! I hate shady people.

Does anyone have a valid license key that they wouldn't mind sharing? If so please PM me.

Thanks!

LOL that really blows man, but also so damn funny. I mean win 7 being bought at 7-11

Comment

Originally posted by DFWminis View Post
      LOL that really blows man, but also so damn funny. I mean win 7 being bought at 7-11
      I know, I should have known better. I really should have brought my laptop and made sure the disk was readable and had the key.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        So I drive all the way down to Irving to buy a Windows 7 32 bit DVD with license key. The dude told me the key was saved in notepad on the DVD, I paid $40...Does anyone have a valid license key that they wouldn't mind sharing?
        I hate shady people.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Go to I30 and Dolphin road, look for a Caddy on 24s
          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

if you can't trust the craigslist dude at 7-11, who can you trust these days? lol

Comment

So you tried to buy a pirated copy and got...burned? Just trying to get this straight.

Comment

To clarify: he bought a pirated copy (or apparently a blank disk), hes pissed off so now he wants somebody who bought a legit copy to let him use their copy and key so he wont have to pay for it...and then the person who legitimately paid for it wont be able to use it. Correct me if I missed anything.

Comment

Rough crowd

Comment

Really?

Where's the sarcasm meter?

Comment

I cant count the times that Ive busted someone trying to scam me on CL. I've even had people rip the item from my hands and walk away when I start to test something. Had a guy flip out when I tried to hook his ipod to my laptop just to see if it would sync. He said I was going to brik his 80 dollar ipod touch..I get the "OH IT WAS JUST WORKING FINE"

I've even had a guy not let me open some sony stuff (supposly NIB) just to check and see if I wasnt buying bricks..

Just dont use CL..People go there when the pawnshop says NO.
                      sigpic

Comment

Who said this was a pirated copy? Microsoft was giving out copies for FREE when it was first released, I got one. And students could also download copies for $20 or $40.

If I wanted a pirated copy they are available for free, I wouldn't have paid anything.

I was just hoping to buy a legit copy for less than in the stores. Lighten up people.

Comment

Who said this was a pirated copy? Microsoft was giving out copies for FREE when it was first released, I got one. And students could also download copies for $20 or $40.

If I wanted a pirated copy they are available for free, I wouldn't have paid anything.

I was just hoping to buy a legit copy for less than in the stores. Lighten up people.
                          If it were a legit copy, the product key wouldn't be stored in a file on the DVD.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                            If it were a legit copy, the product key wouldn't be stored in a file on the DVD.
                            sad but true.

Comment

Working...
                            X