Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAHAHA ! Oh the irony !! One Hit Quit !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHA ! Oh the irony !! One Hit Quit !!

That's a One Hit Quit alright !!

This thing came in on a wrecker today where I work. It wasn't getting dropped off, the driver was just picking up another car. Regardless, when I saw it on there I HAD to take some pictures ! Forgive me for the cell phone pictures.

I don't know the details on what happened, other than what's in the pics. I was curious though, what the hell could have smashed the windshield in, with the truck obviously that high up in the air ?!?!

-Aaron

For some reason it will only let me post 4 pictures, so here was the last one I took.

-Aaron

Comment

an airplane

Comment

I just went to that site - it's some ugly ass clothing company for douchebags... worse than Affliction and Ed hardy combined.

Comment

owned
          2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
          2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

LOL, someone thought their 8ft lifted powerstroke would be the dune champion.

Whole lotta shit snapped there. Pretty impressive to rip the center out of a rotor, break the hub off, snap a shock, and DS(if its not just slipped out)

We can only hope the windshield broke from the douchebag driver flying thru it on impact.

Comment

When good wraps go wrong.

Comment

that lift is just stupid high. Modifying the vehicle that way literally makes it bad for everythign.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Garbage.

Comment

good lord, some people have no clue

Comment

what a piece of shit truck...

Comment

what a waste of what was once a good truck.
                        2007 Silverado CC
                        1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

I would see that thing parked outside the Village country club every weekend this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            I just went to that site - it's some ugly ass clothing company for douchebags... worse than Affliction and Ed hardy combined.
                            How is that even possible?
                            www.crossfit.com

Comment

They took it "mudding" and got stuck in the first ditch they hit. Panicking, they shot out the front windshield and fled for fear of arrest.
                              WRX

Comment

Working...
                              X