Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

denny will you please stay the fuck out of the garage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easy big guy. wooooosaaaaaaahhhh

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

U mad bro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          U mad bro
          im sick and tired of him coming into forums that he has no business being in and talking shit to people that are trying to do what they can with their money maybe i should go into the motorcycle forum even though i dont ride and talk a bunch of shit to everyone because i obviously know more than they do.
          Last edited by Damnittsteve; 01-30-2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
              im sick and tired of him coming into forums that he has no business being in and talking shit to people that are trying to do what they can with their army. maybe i should go into the motorcycle forum even though i dont ride and talk a bunch of shit to everyone because i obviously know more than they do.
              hmm. Been sippin on the yak today?

Comment

what's the big deal?

Comment

Someone has drank himself stupid...

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

im sick and tired of him coming into forums that he has no business being in and talking shit to people that are trying to do what they can with their army. maybe i should go into the motorcycle forum even though i dont ride and talk a bunch of shit to everyone because i obviously know more than they do.
                    Id venture to say that 50% of the people that post in the motorcycle section have never riden.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                      Id venture to say that 50% of the people that post in the motorcycle section have never riden.
                      are you serious? they are just tire kickers? that is pathetic

Comment

I didn't know we were segregating people from certain forums based off your perceptions of what they do or don't do. Thanks for clearing it up.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          I didn't know we were segregating people from certain forums based off your perceptions of what they do or don't do. Thanks for clearing it up.
                          eric you know exactly what im saying, you dont go around in the racing bench calling people out and talking shit to newbies in there now do you?

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                            thread?
                            I just decided to not " Fear the Gear" and go 4:56's. They are a good price, and I might as well do it while my parents pick up my gas tab. Problem is i'm still broke as hell and can't afford the install; henceforth they will sit here and mock me until summer. My first paycheck will go straight to the install and some

I love them. Prior to what I was told by most, they are totally street-able. Starting in second gear is really the prime choice, shifting to third, and fourth as normal. Its no different than stock when shifted that way, except it can rip your face off in the gear of your choice. It pulls like a motherf*cking banshee in second

Probably what Steve is talking about. Just a guess.

-Aaron

Comment

eric you know exactly what im saying, you dont go around in the racing bench calling people out and talking shit to newbies in there now do you?

I don't. Because racing holds zero interest to me me these days. It doesn't mean I can't go in there and say whatever any time I want. Do you not remember the 500 SLP007 threads on the old site?

Comment

Working...
                              X