Sig Pro 2022 9mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig Pro 2022 9mm

Anybody here have one of these? Bought one yesterday, heading to the range today to run some rounds through it. Told my wife it was for her since she thinks the .40 is too much. She fell for it.

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
    Anybody here have one of these? Bought one yesterday, heading to the range today to run some rounds through it. Told my wife it was for her since she thinks the .40 is too much. She fell for it.
    lol
    Well played sir.

David

Comment

Had one put about 3k thru it with no issues. Should be gtg.
      "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those
      who vote for a living."

Comment

Thanks. Just got back from the range and I like this gun, need to switch out the grips for larger one. I have real long fingers and it was a bit challenging at times with the trigger/finger positioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
          Thanks. Just got back from the range and I like this gun, need to switch out the grips for larger one. I have real long fingers and it was a bit challenging at times with the trigger/finger positioning.
          arsenio hall?

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            arsenio hall?

god bless.
            LOL. not THAT bad but the wife does say it hurts sometimes.....

Comment

Working...
            X