Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any recomendations for laminate flooring??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any recomendations for laminate flooring??

I was thinking about getting this done in just my living area. Anyone know a good flooring place to get laminate floors installed? I'm in Mansfield. Thanks.

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
    I was thinking about getting this done in just my living area. Anyone know a good flooring place to get laminate floors installed? I'm in Mansfield. Thanks.
    Why not do it yourself? A friend of mine did his LR and ended up tearing it up after 2-3 years due to it starting to look bad. The occasional spilled drinks or pet accidents will cause it to swell up at the joints like partical board.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      Why not do it yourself? A friend of mine did his LR and ended up tearing it up after 2-3 years due to it starting to look bad. The occasional spilled drinks or pet accidents will cause it to swell up at the joints like partical board.
      I really wouldn't know where to start and I'm really not interested in doing it my self at this point. Well I'm sure there are better types of flooring that will last longer.

Comment

I can install it for you. also have a place for you to shop and can get discount on floor.lmk.

Btw. Im co-owner of a home remodeling bussiness. We do it all. Scott.
        One day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
          I really wouldn't know where to start and I'm really not interested in doing it my self at this point. Well I'm sure there are better types of flooring that will last longer.
          I had my dads friend help us do it since he does it on the side.
          (he did all the cutting, we put it in)

It wasnt all that hard, just your back will hurt by the end of the day LOL.
          Just have your wife cook, two 24 packs of beer and invite your friends to help.

Dont have a shop over charge you for it.

Last edited by unkoricky; 02-02-2011, 09:25 AM.
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

That really looks good!

Comment

looks good but you shoulda staggered it more. 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1/8 etc. looks to uniform.
              One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
              X