Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ's latest film

Made me laugh

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I really don't like that guy.

Saw him at SHOT all by himself in the corner. Dude is about 5'5".
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Fucking Yeager. What an idiot.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

He's a fucking idiot and at one point had his firearms license revoked.

On a side note it's been pretty funny that he's been all over tactical rifles nuts since they filled a suit against SH and Spartan rifles.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Fucking Yeager. What an idiot.
          lol.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

He's always caught me as a loud mouthed attention whore. Everything he says is the most controversial and divisive stuff. I've seen this video come up in recommended for years, and always avoided it.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

He looks like your average Frisco-crossfit aficionado-resident.

Comment

Side note, I had to turn that shit off. I can't stand that guy.

Comment

As soon as I saw the affliction shirt I hit stop on the video.
                  07 GT500
                  05 SRT10
                  88 turbocoupe T-bird
                  93 Cobra
                  86 coupe
                  Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Dude is about 5'5".
                    And?

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      And?

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                        This.

He challenged the internet to a duel (like literally, he made a video saying he would duel anyone any way they wanted) to the death. I figured he was some 6'6" brute, but he is a really little dude.

Basically some Marine called him out on it and he reneged.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Basically some Marine called him out on it and he reneged.

Pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            He's always caught me as a loud mouthed attention whore. Everything he says is the most controversial and divisive stuff. I've seen this video come up in recommended for years, and always avoided it.
                            This....I don't know much about guns. But I see this guys videos and immediately think he is full of shit when I start watching. The Napoleon complex is strong within this tool

If I have a question I usually come here 1st and can usually find the answer I need.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X