Black ops map pack who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black ops map pack who's getting it?

I will get iT first thing tomorrow after work, anybody else getting it?
    Last edited by Wicked98Snake; 01-31-2011, 04:11 PM.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

I may not even have to work tomorrow due to the weather, so I'll be getting it sometime tomorrow.

Any idea as to what time it releases?
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Is it available at midnight I wonder. If so I'll be up all night

I get off work tonight at midnight and have tomorrow off.
      2014 GT
      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I have read a few places that it won't be available till 4AM Central time. That's usually when all updates and DLC is released from XBOX
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked98snake View Post
          i have read a few places that it won't be available till 4am central time. That's usually when all updates and dlc is released from xbox
          fuuuuuuuuuu
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

From David whatevers twitter. (game designer)

"Weekend FAQ. A: #CODBlackOps First Strike available after 2:00am (PST) on Feb 1st regardless of time zone you are in. (http://bit.ly/19Tvfv)"
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

as soon as I can I will. I love new maps. But I hate when its seperate the new maps for awhile. I want them thrown in with all the other maps right away. Other wise it gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                as soon as I can I will. I love new maps. But I hate when its seperate the new maps for awhile. I want them thrown in with all the other maps right away. Other wise it gets old.
                True!
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

This game has been out for a few months now, and is an exact copy of a game that came out 3 years ago but with different guns. How is this in any way still entertaining?
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Eventually. Definitely not a priority though.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I will!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        This game has been out for a few months now, and is an exact copy of a game that came out 3 years ago but with different guns. How is this in any way still entertaining?
                        But what if I loved the old game and now it's new and improved? No different than people who buy Madden every year.

Comment

So I figured I'd play it to give it another try. Nope! Still as horrible as it was the first day it came out. And I can only play nuketown 5 billion times before it gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                            So I figured I'd play it to give it another try. Nope! Still as horrible as it was the first day it came out. And I can only play nuketown 5 billion times before it gets old.
                            But but but .... we love Nuketown? Maybe this just isn't your type of game.

Soooooo has anybody played the new maps yet? Wish they would send us home early so i could be on there playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                              But but but .... we love Nuketown? Maybe this just isn't your type of game.

Soooooo has anybody played the new maps yet? Wish they would send us home early so i could be on there playing!
                              yep and they are pretty sweet. about to play stadium for the first time

Comment

Working...
                              X