Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 My upper finally shipped! - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My upper finally shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My upper finally shipped!

Woot! I'll soon have 1.5 AR-15s
    Should be here on the 3rd.
    Del-Ton 16" Chrome lined mid-length flat top.

Del-Ton, Inc AR-15 AR15 16' flat top heavy barrel assembly. AR-15 AR15 16' pre-ban A3 upper assembly comes with barrel, bolt and carrier assembly, handguards and A3 flat top upper. chrome lined or chrome moly barrel. AR-15 AR15 barrels are mid-length
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Sweet man, how long did it take to ship?
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I ordered it on Jan 4. Apparently I caught them at a time when they were low on stock. I had to wait on the chromer and the phosphater.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        I ordered it on Jan 4. Apparently I caught them at a time when they were low on stock. I had to wait on the chromer and the phosphater.
        Ah I gotcha. We need to get a shooting GTG together soon man, ideally on some land!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Ah I gotcha. We need to get a shooting GTG together soon man, ideally on some land!
          Agreed, but that never seems to happen unfortunately. I have that private range if you're interested.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Agreed, but that never seems to happen unfortunately. I have that private range if you're interested.
            Yeah, that would be fun. Can you shoot class III stuff out there?

Comment

Hell yes, we need some open land where fmj/nfa/whatever is ok.

Comment

Yeah, that would be fun. Can you shoot class III stuff out there?
                Suppressors are okay, not suppose to shoot automatics.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  Suppressors are okay, not suppose to shoot automatics.
                  Damn. It has always astonished me that even in the firearm community full auto seems demonized. My gun club kicked me out for owning an "illegal fully automatic machine gun", no range in Waco allows it, the Range where I compete stopped allowing them, and some places don't even allow stamped stuff on the premises. Only place I can shoot the damn thing is on private land.

Also, my friend got kicked out of my same gun club for using an SSAR15 bumpfire stock. They said it made it into an illegal full auto. Damn fudds.

Edit: I just went to a bunch of gunsmith school's websites, and they all say "we do not allow class III firearms on campus". What the fuck?
                  Last edited by Moose242; 02-01-2011, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Damn. It has always astonished me that even in the firearm community full auto seems demonized. My gun club kicked me out for owning an "illegal fully automatic machine gun", no range in Waco allows it, the Range where I compete stopped allowing them, and some places don't even allow stamped stuff on the premises. Only place I can shoot the damn thing is on private land.

Also, my friend got kicked out of my same gun club for using an SSAR15 bumpfire stock. They said it made it into an illegal full auto. Damn fudds.

Edit: I just went to a bunch of gunsmith school's websites, and they all say "we do not allow class III firearms on campus". What the fuck?
                    WTF? How are you supposed to learn to repair them?
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      WTF? How are you supposed to learn to repair them?
                      I have no idea man, but even that famous school in PA has the same policy-

"PGS DOES NOT cover or allow on-campus any Federal Class III Firearms (typically fully automatic firearms) "

Comment

Well, thanks to the weather, it was a day late...but it's here.
                        Nice quality piece, appearance wise.
                        Here's some pics...
                        M4 feed ramps

Barrel marking

"F" marked front sight

MPI'd bolt

Assembled...

Comment

Working...
                        X