115 gr fmj??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 115 gr fmj??

My lymans book doesn't give me any data for 115gr fmj 9mm luger period. But I need it for using 231 if anyone has it. If you have the min/max load grains, velocities, and OAL I'd greatly appreciate it. I figured that that would be pretty standard info. But it's not.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
    My lymans book doesn't give me any data for 115gr fmj 9mm luger period. But I need it for using 231 if anyone has it. If you have the min/max load grains, velocities, and OAL I'd greatly appreciate it. I figured that that would be pretty standard info. But it's not.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So would I be looking at the LRN for fmj?

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
        So would I be looking at the LRN for fmj?

http://data.hodgdon.com/cartridge_load.asp
        Yes, a lead round nose is going to be the same data, start light and work your way up.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

115 JHP in 9mm in Lyman 49th is 3.5gr min to 4.9gr max for W231 (~1253fps).

The closest thing in Lyman 49th for lead is 120gr RN 3gr min to 4.1gr max, and 120gr TC with 2.9gr min to 4.4gr max.

I don't substitute lead data with jacketed data. Shooting pure lead bullets to jacketed max velocity will lead the barrel excessively. Lead seals differently from jacketed and can, generally, have faster velocity with less powder.

Comment

max OAL for 9mm is 1.169 and most of the bullets in 49th are 1.005 to 1.115in. I usually load COL for best feeding and then work up in powder.

Comment

Originally posted by FRider View Post
              115 JHP in 9mm in Lyman 49th is 3.5gr min to 4.9gr max for W231 (~1253fps).

The closest thing in Lyman 49th for lead is 120gr RN 3gr min to 4.1gr max, and 120gr TC with 2.9gr min to 4.4gr max.

I don't substitute lead data with jacketed data. Shooting pure lead bullets to jacketed max velocity will lead the barrel excessively. Lead seals differently from jacketed and can, generally, have faster velocity with less powder.
              I gave him lead data for fmj bullets. Should be perfectly fine.

Comment

Thanks guys.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                X