X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer deals from Brownell's

30 round mags with green follower: $9.99

LPK with flash hider, DVD, and 10 30 round magazines $159.99

Not bad. Brownells usually has terrible prices on everything.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It bring the mags down to 8.75 if you sign up for an account as a gunsmith or leo.

Comment

They are part of the rotation...had a fore end cap and the badger tactical latch at an okay price the other day.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          They are part of the rotation...had a fore end cap and the badger tactical latch at an okay price the other day.

I've seen a bunch of those badger latches give out at the range. Too much pressure on that little roll pin for one handed manipulation. Never used one personally since I went with the BCM/VLTOR Gunfighter charging handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
            I've seen a bunch of those badger latches give out at the range. Too much pressure on that little roll pin for one handed manipulation. Never used one personally since I went with the BCM/VLTOR Gunfighter charging handle.
            Yeah, I just looked up that charging handle and until I bought some punches and a nice soft hammer I could've just bought that one.

Ah well, I'll give it a go. I READ a lot of good things about it and I only know 1 guy who highly recommends it. I like the feel it gives, and the ease of getting at the charging handle with my scope in the way. We'll see.

I'll probably just get a charging handle like yours next time around though. Seems worth it. Although, without looking at it, I'm not sure how it would be any different.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Yeah, I just looked up that charging handle and until I bought some punches and a nice soft hammer I could've just bought that one.

Ah well, I'll give it a go. I READ a lot of good things about it and I only know 1 guy who highly recommends it. I like the feel it gives, and the ease of getting at the charging handle with my scope in the way. We'll see.

I'll probably just get a charging handle like yours next time around though. Seems worth it. Although, without looking at it, I'm not sure how it would be any different.
              I thought it was a little pricey at first...but when you use it you can tell how much standard charging handles are lacking in design. I'm a BCM junkie after seeing how good their kit really is. Just got a M16 BCG from them and it's quality is outstanding. Perfectly staked gas key, chrome lined, shot peened, MP and HP tested bolt.....ok I'll stop stroking my BCG now...

Comment

Working...
              X