Are high capacity magazines more dangerous? Cool video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are high capacity magazines more dangerous? Cool video

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

They do not empty the mag. It doesn't lock back and they don't rack it. Should empty the mags and use slide release.
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
      They do not empty the mag. It doesn't lock back and they don't rack it. Should empty the mags and use slide release.
      Why? You think someone methodical enough to go on a shooting rampage wouldn't plan similarly with a semi-auto weapon?

I made this same argument before: magazine capacity is the dumbest "safety measure" ever devised by the anti-gun lobbyists because of this reason as well as the reality that (with practice) you can drop and reload in less than a second. Even with hitting a slide/bolt release.

The scary part is that banning all firearms that can feed more than one round at a time is the most realistic way to prevent mass shootings, too bad the guys that want to kill shitloads of people don't give a fuck about laws.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Cool vid.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

great video and oddly from Indiana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
            Dude...... use your head.

Comment

Working...
            X