Rotating quad rail, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotating quad rail, anyone?

I'm not sure if I love it or hate it, but I am intrigued.

Ran a few searches, didn't find anything.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Hell yeah! Let's put enough shit on the AR handguard that it weighs more than an M1A!

I hate all that tacticool handguard BS.

I'm glad the movies show all the bad guys how to hang lights on everything. Because when the SHTF, I'm shooting at lights and moving to a new position ad nauseum with my lightweight no nonsense rifles.

Comment

I've got one in stock. I didn't even know it did that. I initially wrote it off as another expensive quadrail, and didn't pay attention to it. I'm gonna have to look at it.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I like the idea of a 45° cant but there's sights/stationary rails for that. I think I like the innovative spirit behind the idea more than anything. I mean, they are trying o make a better mouse trap. I respect that effort. The execution and negatives are what is throwing me.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Lol. Mall ninja heavy breathing.
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

lol, how is that going to hold zero? This makes no sense over 100 yards. Pretty damn funny, honestly. As I'm watching this video I'm laughing to myself at how far we have come.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm sorry, but that looks like it takes FOREVER to adjust the thing, especially if you were in a firefight. Hardly seems practical at all.

Chalk another vote for tacti-cool nonsense, but as DarrenM said, I can appreciate them trying to innovate.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
              X