New toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New toy

I picked it up at the Azle Gun Show this weekend.

QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Nice. My dad picked one of those up for $499 a while back when the local gander mountain screwed up on an advertisement.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Nice. My dad picked one of those up for $499 a while back when the local gander mountain screwed up on an advertisement.
      Damn, wish I could have gotten in on that. I paid a little more than what some of them are listed for on gunbroker but he gave me what I paid for my crappy Turkish 1911 when everyone else was only offering me $75-100 less.

Comment

Nice.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Very nice! First 1911?

Comment

My brother went shopping for 1911s too. This is the same one I recommended to him in his price range as an intro into 1911s.

Go put some rounds through it. See what it will and won't eat. I doubt that you find that it is picky.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              Very nice! First 1911?
              2nd, my first was a Regent. Turkish POS that was the most inaccurate gun I have ever fired.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                My brother went shopping for 1911s too. This is the same one I recommended to him in his price range as an intro into 1911s.

Go put some rounds through it. See what it will and won't eat. I doubt that you find that it is picky.
                Me and a couple of friends are going to hit Shoot Smart in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Nice! I just picked one up myself today at grabagun.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                    2nd, my first was a Regent. Turkish POS that was the most inaccurate gun I have ever fired.
                    Turkish, was it the Tisas zig1911?

Comment

Let me know how those new ruger 1911s shoot. They are super tempting at their price point.

Comment

Mine shoots perfectly. Once I adjusted to the trigger pull (light compared to what I'm used to, but not light per-se), it was right on target. 250 rounds so far, and not a single performance issue. I have the CMD model, by the way.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                        X