Never heard of it.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve
        he cuts his fucking arm off.

/thread
        the fuck are you babbling about

Comment

It's a movie about the rock climber that cut his arm to survive off a few years back.

Comment

Just saw the commercial for this movie... still don't want to see it.

I only posted because I thought this thread was located on a different site...

Comment

I just watched it. You know the parts coming, and the suspense just never stops. If you can stomach the 4 minute seen. The movie is not that bad. If you do watch it. The movie is 133 minutes long and the seen happens within the last 20. I won't watch it again, just because I can't stand the thought of having to do that to myself or it happening to anyone else.
              Last edited by GT Fanatic; 04-05-2011, 02:30 AM.

Comment

I thought it was a pretty awesome movie. That guy just flat out refused to give up.

Comment

It's actually a pretty damn good movie. Well directed and James Franco showed that he can act in the right role. If you watch it on Blu-ray, it is one of the most visually stunning movies you will ever see.

Comment

I went to the bookstore one day, saw Ralston's book and read just the chapter where he finally decided to do it... and then did it.

Holy F.

Comment

I wonder if it is going to be like that colin ferrel movie where he hangs out in the phone booth the whole time...here it is a rock..obviously.
                      Originally posted by grove rat
                      shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Originally posted by V8tt View Post
                        I wonder if it is going to be like that colin ferrel movie where he hangs out in the phone booth the whole time...here it is a rock..obviously.
                        Phone Booth is fiction. This is based on a true story and very well done. Worth the watch, especially on Blu-ray.

Comment

How graphic is the film?

Comment

Yea it was a pretty good movie

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              How graphic is the film?
                              The scene where he sets himself free is maybe 4 minutes long with enough graphics to make a kids stomach turn. Adults should be able to tolerate it. I think the suspense was stronger than the actual amputation.

Comment

Working...
                              X