World of Warcraft players??? WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft players??? WOW

Anyone here playing wow? I am slowly building my character, but who else is still playing?

Stopped playing about a year and a couple months ago. Was pretty good, did mostly PvP and did decent (2k) in arenas. Some raiding.

I know Labora still plays on here and is better than I was now in arenas.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Dont play WOW. Lift weights and be productive with life.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
        Dont play WOW. Lift weights and be productive with life.
        Lifting weight is just another hobby, it doesn't have anything to do with being productive. ( not that i don't lift weights.)

As much as I miss the game I'll never play again because I never got anything done so x2 on productivity!
        2014 GT
        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I'm playing starcraft2 now. No more Rep and dalies ever again
          O

Comment

I lost a future ex-wife to WoW, and that kind of took the flavor out of the game for me.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Soon as I get my POS computer worked on and fixed, cough cough aCid, Ill be playing again. Im on Akama (PVP) Horde. Toon is Sauer (Orc DK) among others.

Comment

Yep Aggramar-Horde Blood/Frost DK working BWD and BoT right now. I haven't gotten to do much PvP in Cata but I plan to try some tomorrow night with the guild.
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I still play a few times a week. It has become a huge grind and the heroics are hard unless you surround yourself with great players. Scrubs will end up getting you wiped.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I'm back to playing, mainly because they increased the difficulty in the dungeon's now.

Granted I don't play everyday anymore, and only if I have nothing else to do or simply not in mood to do anything.

Comment

I had to stop (again), the new brew of players that are flocking to WoW make me want to shoot syringes of battery acid up my piss hole. I figured I'd play something else until it warms back up enough to go back to spring-time fishing again.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

There really are some bad players but with the guild that I am in I never have to pug heroics. We are pretty casual, I only raid tues, wed, thurs, for about 3hrs a night. I might hop on for an hour or 2 other nights/days just to get my random and do my JC daily but I'm by far more casual than I was during Wrath when I was raiding 25 man on 2 toons and 10 man on my DK.
                        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

i got two toons on stormreaver with about 40k gold.
                          don't want to play anymore either.
                          80 dk t10 - 251 weaps <lots of extra shit in bank
                          80 rogue t10 - arena weapons
                          I just don't see myself buying cataclysm.

Comment

I do, blackhand alliance side here. I play whenever I get the urge. Read: days I'm not working I'll play for a few hours.

Comment

i finished all the rep grinds for this patch a month ago, got all my valor point gear, doing the jc daily and raiding 10 hours a week.

only doing 10 mans is so much less stressful compared to 25's. i only have 2 complaints though, raid composition is mostly irrelevant now(only a handful of bosses aside). itemization is mostly irrelevant now. It used to be a skill all in itself to prepare a group to raid.

Comment

Working...
                              X