cleaning headliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaning headliner

I drive with the windows down and my headliner is disgusting. It is not the smooth vinyl/leather material so what is the best way to clean it?
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Replace it.

Comment

Since I've had my car for two years now. I think I've only roll the windows down 5 or 6 times. And that was just to order fast food. Car still smells like new.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        Since I've had my car for two years now. I think I've only roll the windows down 5 or 6 times. And that was just to order fast food. Car still smells like new.
        So clean it with fast food?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          So clean it with fast food?
          Lol no, I've always used woolite On all my other cars. Works very good will not fuck up the adhesive. Just poor a little in a bucket of hot tap water. Get a clean WHITE RAG. Get rag damp and lightly start cleaning.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            I always drive with a window down and I don't use car a/c, hence the dirty headliner.
            2006 Civic SI
            2009 Pilot
            1988 GT
            CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

replace it. cheap and easy
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I always put my cigars out on the headliner. Looks like new.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                X