Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charging pig chaos

pretty ridiculous

Last edited by CJ; 08-31-2014, 06:36 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I bet that excitement of the first charge is never to be had again.

Comment

Oh I remember very vividly when CJ got charged by a hog and there was not a damn thing I could do about it, niether he. Except throw some pepper at it. I was about to shit bricks, how were you feeling CJ?
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I remember when we were driving armored cars off in the woods and we took a piss break a buddy got charged up by a hog. That fucker came screaming out of there with the hog not far behind. I don't know how he didn't get tore up. Pig skirted to the open and got a 1919 dumped into him.

Comment

In the words of Eddie Murphy "too bad we can't stay, bye!". That could be pretty intense

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
            Oh I remember very vividly when CJ got charged by a hog and there was not a damn thing I could do about it, niether he. Except throw some pepper at it. I was about to shit bricks, how were you feeling CJ?
            Pigs are unpredictable. They tend to run from you and then double back and charge you, never know what they're gonna do.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That guy in first video damn near got shot by his buddies. I'd be more worried about their aim then the pig lol

Comment

Originally posted by elPolloLoco View Post
                That guy in first video damn near got shot by his buddies. I'd be more worried about their aim then the pig lol
                exactly what I thought.

Comment

Several examples of why I always carry a sidearm when I'm out in the woods...

Boars be crazy yo!
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Only time I have ever been charged is from a wounded or cornered pig.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                    X