Why is it that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it that...

And this is rhetorical, trust me, I'm just pointing it out...

Why is it that the media is glorifying and making it a great thing in Egypt that the people are revolting against the same repressed government and want change? What did they do about the Tea Party, who in a way moreso in principle is about most of the same things? They demonized it and skewed it as a Right wing crazy group, if they even covered it at all. God I hate the media. Thoughts on this?

The media sucks liberal baby dicks, liberally.

Comment

I say fuck it if they want to go over there and get the shit beat out of them and stabbed thats just fine with me

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        I say fuck it if they want to go over there and get the shit beat out of them and stabbed thats just fine with me
        I was laughing when Christiane Armanpour was about to catch a beat down.

Comment

If you ever see their ratings, you'll wonder why they even bother. Liberal media outlets get no love in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            The media sucks liberal baby dicks, liberally.
            Just my opinion...

Of course MSNBC sells the ying to the yang Fox News sells, but all mainstream media today is basically owned by 6 conglomerates.

They are much less 4th Estate today and just another shit selling entertainer and pacifier to the masses.

Yeah there are a couple billionaire liberals, but most shot callers of master capitalists entities are anything but liberal. I think the truly liberal media died during the deregulation of the 80's that gave rise to massive media consolidation.

Although, I'm still shocked that Bush caused McCain to lose another election and America elected Obama.
            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
              Just my opinion...

Of course MSNBC sells the ying to the yang Fox News sells, but all mainstream media today is basically owned by 6 conglomerates.

They are much less 4th Estate today and just another shit selling entertainer and pacifier to the masses.

Yeah there are a couple billionaire liberals, but most shot callers of master capitalists entities are anything but liberal. I think the truly liberal media died during the deregulation of the 80's that gave rise to massive media consolidation.

Although, I'm still shocked that Bush caused McCain to lose another election and America elected Obama.
              President Ford finished out Nixon's 2nd term, and the country thought the grass would greener with Jimmy Carter. Same thing happened with Bush. A lot of the people that voted for Barry had not even lived through the Carter debacle. They always think "how bad could it be?", and then are shocked when they actually find out.

Comment

The more Arabs dead the better off the rest of the world is... let them fight it out.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Because the TEA party is made up of right-wing wackos like that horribly evil George W Bush. Nobody wants those people on the news! They're CRAZY!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    President Ford finished out Nixon's 2nd term, and the country thought the grass would greener with Jimmy Carter. Same thing happened with Bush. A lot of the people that voted for Barry had not even lived through the Carter debacle. They always think "how bad could it be?", and then are shocked when they actually find out.
                    Yep... each new generation has to dance with the liberals to learn their lesson.

<--In high school during the peanut administration

Comment

American revolution lead by educated men that met in Philadelphia, debated, agreed on a course of action and shaped a document that defined their actions.

Egypt revolution lead my mobs in the street, headed by shady men making back room deals with the current government.
                      class joke
                      {
                      private:
                      char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                      double Peas, Carrots;
                      string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                      };

Comment

Like Hobie said... it's all about the personal agenda of the people financing the news. Even the agendas of politicians and political parties are reflections of the top financers. Everything revolves around the richest people, like it or not.

This is the main reason people like me are looked at as complete wackos. I claim no party affiliation, yet manage to piss nuthuggers from both sides off.

Fuck political parties
                        Fuck elitists agendas
                        Fuck organized religions
                        Fuck nuthugging media

Only common sense and logic is welcomed here.

Comment

why is the media making a big deal, because for a long time media was censored in egypt, journalists were kidnapped by the regime and beaten and sometimes never seen again. I think in some ways the media is out for revenge.

Comment

Most of the media has an agenda.

Comment

Guess I suck at following what is going on in the rest of the world, but I thought Ejypt was actually a half decent place. Compared to most of those other rat holes over there, anyway. Guess not.

Comment

Working...
                              X