Arbuckle Offroad park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arbuckle Offroad park

If you are looking for a place to ride your ATV in oklahoma and don’t want to worry with moving from one place to the next then Arbuckle Offroad Park is exactly what you are looking for. The hills, rocks and land surrounding Arbuckle Offroad Park have weeks of riding for Jeeps and ATVs.

Trails

We have 290 acres of property. Over 20 miles of trails, giant rocks for rock crawling, 2 large mud pits and 4 smaller pits, and creek crossings. We have a large swimming hole behind one of 3 WPA dams on the property. We allow everything from dirt bikes, tube chassis crawlers, to giant mud trucks.

http://arbuckleoffroadpark.com/
    anyone checked this place out yet?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

I've been up there a few times. I prefer it over Bridgeport.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      anyone checked this place out yet?
      Sounds kind of small for the drive. Have you been to Red River out past Boyd? The guys where I bought the ACE were talking about two ATV parks 1 1/2 east of Corsicana. One was like 3000 acres.

He just texted me.

River Run ATV Park is located on the beautiful Neches River, west of Jacksonville, Tx and southeast of Frankston, Tx. The guests of River Run enjoy playing on over 2,000 acres of private land.

4100 Acres on that one.
      Last edited by kingjason; 11-04-2014, 05:28 PM.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I haven't been to any, but if things work out like I think it will, ill have a trail jeep shortly.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'd like to check out one of those places. I want to go to one that has a map of the trails or has them labeled or something. I just want to do some mild stuff since I have to drive my rig home. I would hate to get on some trail that's way too gnarly and not be able to back out or have a bunch of folks behind me get pissed off. I like the idea of camping out there, too.

Comment

The trail map out there is pretty basic and doesn't show difficulty level....I'd say most are between light to medium level trails with some high level obstacles that can be bypassed. I've only been out there in my rig on 37s and in a buggy on 40s, so take that into account regarding my assessment on difficultly levels. Trailheads are marked, and if you lose yourself out there, arrows mark which way is back to the main gate.

To me, the draw are the rock formations. Slabs of grey granite-like rock. Kind of a mini-Moab in Oklahoma. Anyone who's been to K2 down in Mason, TX would find this similar, but overall less acreage.

Camping is decent and getting better. They're still working on the park, so a lot of felled trees and brush pushed off to the side. There are remote camping areas along a loop trail that are pretty nice.

Whole place is a work in progress with a lot of potential.

Comment

This is RRMR. We went out with Sneaky and the crew and had a good time. Jeff rolled out with us and rolled around also.

This weekend I may be en route to one or the other.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

We went to Arbuckle this weekend. It's VERY hard on your rig if you daily it. They have these HUGE granite exposures that you're pretty much glued to. Had some cool buggies out there this past weekend too. Here are some pics. Mine is the white jeep.

I build websites. PM me.

Comment

I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Did you cover all the place or lots more to see? Looks like fun and fairly close.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                      Did you cover all the place or lots more to see? Looks like fun and fairly close.
                      They were having a benefit last weekend and we decided to go on a whim. We left Lewisville at 11:30 and were at the gates at 1am. We wheeled till 4am, slept till 8am, woke up, ran to Sonic in Toshimingo then came back and wheeled till 1:30-2 and came home. There is a good weekends worth of wheelin there. If I were on my quad, the place would've been small, but for the jeep, it was fine. The place definitely made me want to build a buggy - that's for sure. If I keep wheelin my 4 month old jeep in places like that, it won't last very long.
                      I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Here ya go, Seems like a decent price.

Comment

http://carbondale.craigslist.org/cto/4836042904.html

Here ya go, Seems like a decent price.
                          I'm actually going to build a ranger or s10 with a 6.0lsx, dana60's and 40's i think.
                          I build websites. PM me.

Comment

That would be nice as well. Get to building and make a thread for it.

Comment

That would be nice as well. Get to building and make a thread for it.
                              Will do, I'm reading the ranger 5.0 thread right now lol.
                              I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X