78 fairmont lemons car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 fairmont lemons car

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

needs a 5115 kit.

Comment

What suspension set up are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Stock.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Dilly? What are the specs?
          Ded

Comment

Quadrabind supreme racers edition
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              Stock.
              I've got some eibachs in the box, ready to go. The Lincoln had a conversion kit that already had a set of them with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                Quadrabind supreme racers edition
                Fully adjustable?

Comment

Fully adjustable?
                  Full self adjusting bind, very nice stuff, because racecar.
                  I've got the same setup on the CMC car, going to a disconnect one of the UCA's and run a PHB next year :-O
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    Dilly? What are the specs?
                    Dohc 4.6 from a 95 mark viii. Intake and exhaust manifolds from a 98. T45, 8.8 with 3.55s. Sn95 arms and hubs, cobra front brakes, v6 disks in the back. Running what I think are eibach sn95 convertible springs, poly lower arm bushings, and home boxed arms.
                    I've got some eibachs in the box, ready to go. The Lincoln had a conversion kit that already had a set of them with it.
                    Sweet.

I was kinda impressed with the number, the engine came out of a 200+k mile car, and we didn't even change plugs.

Ford advertised it at 280 hp, and we're right on the money with 15 percent subtracted for driveline loss.

Comment

Dohc 4.6 from a 95 mark viii. Intake and exhaust manifolds from a 98. T45, 8.8 with 3.55s. Sn95 arms and hubs, cobra front brakes, v6 disks in the back. Running what I think are eibach sn95 convertible springs, poly lower arm bushings, and home boxed arms.

Sweet.

I was kinda impressed with the number, the engine came out of a 200+k mile car, and we didn't even change plugs.

Ford advertised it at 280 hp, and we're right on the money with 15 percent subtracted for driveline loss.
                      That's awesome, you still on the orig swap 4.6?

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                        That's awesome, you still on the orig swap 4.6?
                        Yeah, still the same engine we swapped in to the mustang, we just transfered it (and everything else) into the mont chassis.

Comment

We need vids!

Comment

We need vids!
                            I didnt video the dyno. The first run ( blue line) it was way too smokey, as soon as he hit the button it started spinning the tires on the dyno, I was cracking up.

Comment

I didnt video the dyno. The first run ( blue line) it was way too smokey, as soon as he hit the button it started spinning the tires on the dyno, I was cracking up.
                              I'm talking about track/street vids.

Comment

Working...
                              X