Home theatre seating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home theatre seating

Looking to buy ~7 seats for my room. Anybody have any opinions or recommendations? Anyone sell the seating? I am interested in something like the Palliser Pacifico.
    2015 F250 Platinum

There's a place like 3mins up the road from me here in Aubrey that sells home theater seating, etc. That's where I got mine from and they deliver. I can't remember the name but I bet if you google Aubrey, TX and Home Theater you might find them.

Comment

I bought mine from http://www.rtheaters.com/

I shopped around locally and bought online. I bought the Berkline 45003 series, but I dont see them on the website any more. I bought 4 chairs with the outer two being electric recline. I bought them about 3 years ago and they have been my dedicated chairs for watching TV/Movies in the living room.

I think that website only sells Berkline seats, but it will be worth checking out their prices and comparing to other brands. They were highly recommended on AVSForum.com.

Comment

Found it!

Rustic Furniture Depot is the Largest Rustic, Traditional, Suburban and Weathered Farmhouse, Coastal & Southwest Furniture and Accessories Store in the Dallas, Fort Worth & McKinney area. Rustic Bedroom, Western Living Room, Solid Wood Tables and Dining, Huge Selection of Solid Wood Desk and Lots of Outdoor Furniture.

They are right off Hwy 380 in Aubrey, good selection.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
          Found it!

Rustic Furniture Depot is the Largest Rustic, Traditional, Suburban and Weathered Farmhouse, Coastal & Southwest Furniture and Accessories Store in the Dallas, Fort Worth & McKinney area. Rustic Bedroom, Western Living Room, Solid Wood Tables and Dining, Huge Selection of Solid Wood Desk and Lots of Outdoor Furniture.

They are right off Hwy 380 in Aubrey, good selection.
          I actually went and looked there yesterday.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
          X