Miata + 10k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miata + 10k

Ok as I was ordering shit for this thing I got to laughing. I was thinking of all the Fox plus 10k comments.

We will see where this build takes me but this is a keeper. I am just going to drop this picture right here and go with a build thread. Yep right in the middle of a Mustang Forum. Plenty of you guys own Miata's and may be a good resource for me but we shall see. I will say that dealerships are special. Who the hell puts a Nexen tire on a sports car. I mean really why not just go 11.00 more a tire and get BFG Sport Comp G-Force tires. It's a shame to pull tires with 300 miles on them but meh. I just hope the new Pilot SS tires will hold the FI I have rolling in next week. Suspension is very crisp on this thing so I am going to try better sways for now, and maybe go with Fox Coils later. I am going to have it tuned for about a extra 100 HP and we shall see how it goes. There are guys working on transmission mods that should help with the longevity of that. The ultimate goal is to track it some but I am not going to beat it like a mule.

Sorry only pic I got for now. Well it is buried in the snow right now anyways.
    Whos your Daddy?

The first mod of any ricer of course.

Goodbye stock muffler. Now with a tune 100 RWHP right?

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Those are great looking cars with the hard top.

I feel like a manual transmission may have been a better choice with the plans you have for it.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
        Those are great looking cars with the hard top.

I feel like a manual transmission may have been a better choice with the plans you have for it.
        I am thru with the manual and the auto's on these cars shift like a champ. I did see them blow a auto with 414 HP but I heard they were kind of special people. Drag races, burn outs, etc, just rough on the ole girl. Plus there is a guy starting to do mods on the autos to firm up the shift points and give it a little more longevity. Dammit if I have to have billet parts made I am going to drive a auto! The paddle shifters rock in these cars and the later years don't shift up until you want them to.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I did not know those had the steering wheel controls now.

Comment

Looks nice, i like it. Good luck with it.
            sigpic

Comment

Nice car, didn't know you were a chick, show us your tits!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                LOL!! Miatas are good track cars. Automatic Miata though? Hmmmmm.....
                Ford
                GM
                Toyota
                VAG

Comment

Well half showed up today on items shipped the same day. I got the hey your not getting delivery due to weather and then the Fed Ex guy walks up with one part of the order. I bought Goodwins 2000 mile Kraftwork set up that was on his car. It was a hell of a buy but we shall see how easy of a install this will be. A lot of stuff is still put together so maybe not to bad. I guess the other box has the intercooler, instructions, sway bars and tuner. Came with bigger intercooler, upgraded BOV, three extra belts, and boost gauge.

I got the Michilen Pilot Super Sports on just in time for it to be covered with a half a foot of snow the other day.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    ha!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

While I do have some nice tata's, I highly doubt you fellas would like to see them.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Hey, I saw you at the gay bar last night, why didn't you wave back????
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          Shhhhhhhhhhhh.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            his hands were busy.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Get RS3s for your next set of tires.

Comment

Working...
                              X