Where to buy pitbike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy pitbike

Looking to purchase a pitbike style smaller dirtbike for my daughter . She is 9 and has been on a 4 wheeler for a couple years and she is wanting a bike so I figured a 90 or 110cc pitbike would be a good inexpensive start . If anyone knows where to buy em new or has a decent used one I would be interested . Prefer Ft Worth area or west as we live 1 hr west of Ft Worth . Thanks

craigslist is were I got my xr and crf50's.
    Ded

Comment

Well , I have been lookin on there , just though someone here might know of a place that sells the chinese 4 wheelers and pitbikes . Not sure I want to spend a grand for a honda and a 50cc is prob gunna be too small without some mods .

Comment

Traders village, Pep Boys, Craigslist

Comment

Originally posted by jryotas View Post
          Well , I have been lookin on there , just though someone here might know of a place that sells the chinese 4 wheelers and pitbikes . Not sure I want to spend a grand for a honda and a 50cc is prob gunna be too small without some mods .
          50 cc for a 9 yr old little girl will be plenty! You can always mod it!
          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

They used to sell them but I don't see anything on their site. It's located at the old University Go Karts.

Comment

crf50 w/a simple 88cc kit would be MORE then enough with great resale value and easy to find replacement parts. my girl friend has a crf50 w a trailbikes 88bbk w/racehead and it is borderline too much!

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                crf50 w/a simple 88cc kit would be MORE then enough with great resale value and easy to find replacement parts. my girl friend has a crf50 w a trailbikes 88bbk w/racehead and it is borderline too much!
                Shit, you can probably find one that already has the kit on CL or a mx forum.
                US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

look at Orion Pitbike Sales in Granbury. Decent prices and 100 times better quality than PepBoys. Might be a little more than you want though.

Comment

Thanks for tha info guys . Lookin at Orion now and still browsin CL .

Comment

Working...
                    X