My superbowl Sunday project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My superbowl Sunday project...

I did not care to watch the game so we decided to upgrade our crappy master bathroom sinks I kept the old cabinets for now and plan on painting them black or dark brown.

From this...
    [IMG][/IMG]

to this..
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Looks good, I would sand and restain the cabinets. If you just want to paint then do a dark brown you will be much happier than with black.

Comment

Nice! I think I would have gone with wider mirrors over the sinks.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Looks good, I would sand and restain the cabinets. If you just want to paint then do a dark brown you will be much happier than with black.
        I dont want to put to much work into the cabinets, becuase I still want to replace them. I want that dark coffee look. So that will be the goal for paint color.
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
          I dont want to put to much work into the cabinets, becuase I still want to replace them. I want that dark coffee look. So that will be the goal for paint color.
          Understandable, have you ever checked seconds and surplus? It's on regal row and 183, they have some decent deals on good looking vanity's.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Nice! I think I would have gone with wider mirrors over the sinks.
            they work, but they are also just a quick fix. I did all of this in one day. When I upgrade the cabinets they will be too.
            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Here is the old medicine cabinet modded and painted black. I also had to repair the sheet rock. the original counter was 1/4'' to long so they just used a hammer to clearance the wall.lol. Also had the repair wall from old mirror and back splash.

[IMG][/IMG]
              Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
              90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Working...
              X