Thanks Grayhorse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Grayhorse

Ordered yesterday and got my package today. Super fast!

hell yeah, Greg is da man, ain't no Swoop Swoop like Greg!

Comment

Thanks for the Myofusion, Greg..it's pretty good( Milk Chocolate)

And Justin- thanks for helping me find some good stuff!

Comment

Greg is the man.

It takes 3 days from texas to iowa.

Koopa i just got the xf whey and its good so far. Alot better tasting than the Optimum nutrition stuff so far. I want to try some of what you got next. Depending on whats in it. I hear it taste good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          Greg is the man.

It takes 3 days from texas to iowa.

Koopa i just got the xf whey and its good so far. Alot better tasting than the Optimum nutrition stuff so far. I want to try some of what you got next. Depending on whats in it. I hear it taste good.
          It's pretty good, it tastes a lot better than other protein shakes I've had.

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post

No prob
            Greg recommends the XF proteins, so you might want to try that kind next.
            Once I run out, I will order some from him and let you try some if you want.

Comment

I'm gonna see if he can get me some soy/rice/hemp protein here soon.

No eggs is gonna be rough, dairy i can do without

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                No prob
                Greg recommends the XF proteins, so you might want to try that kind next.
                Once I run out, I will order some from him and let you try some if you want.
                Sounds like a plan!!

Comment

Just placed an order yesterday as well and got an email stating it was shipped out today. Who else does great service like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    I'm gonna see if he can get me some soy/rice/hemp protein here soon.

No eggs is gonna be rough, dairy i can do without
                    Why are you cutting out the eggs?
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Why are you cutting out the eggs?
                      Eggs and dairy are recommended to eliminate for ADD by nutritionalists that have done work with ADD patients.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        Eggs and dairy are recommended to eliminate for ADD by nutritionalists that have done work with ADD patients.
                        lol! I had no idea. Haley just had to cut out eggs, dairy, yeast, gluten, and sugar. I'm pretty sure she hates life right now.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          lol! I had no idea. Haley just had to cut out eggs, dairy, yeast, gluten, and sugar. I'm pretty sure she hates life right now.
                          Damn, i'm not going that far yet! haha

But I've got a bood on ADD and the Nutrition solution, that i've scanned through. I'm about to read the whole thing, but I scanned the dietary restrictions part, and egg and dairy were two of the main ones to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post

Yes, Xtreme Formulations blows Myofusion away in the taste dept.

Thanks everyone!! Make sure and check out the Feb. specials in the specials tab. Some good deals there...
                            www.LockoutSupplements.com
                            discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                              Yes, Xtreme Formulations blows Myofusion away in the taste dept.

Thanks everyone!! Make sure and check out the Feb. specials in the specials tab. Some good deals there...

I really wanted to try the xf meal replacement ones. The cinnamon roll one sounds like its the best.

I really like how the xf whey compared to the Other stuff i have tried does not leave that chemical after taste.

Comment

Working...
                              X