Jersey Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersey Shore

So I've never watched a episode of JS but tonight I'm hanging with a lady friend and it's on. WTF is wrong with America? You have roided out, wanna be bad ass tools and fat, super tanned sluts doing nothing but binge drinking. I've heard this show is sucking the intelligence out of our youth but holy shit, I never thought it was THIS bad! If this is popular with the younger generation then America is doomed!!

The fat one called Snookie just said that the ocean is salty because of whale sperm, fucking whale sperm...

Thanks for the insight... I haven't thought MTV to be relevant for well over 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Thanks for the insight... I haven't thought MTV to be relevant for well over 10 years.
      Yeah, I stopped watching MTV when they stopped playing music videos.

Comment

You're gay for even watching the show.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          You're gay for even watching the show.
          I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
            I know.
            My wife asked me to watch it one time and I told her I would if right after the show I can do anal on her. She has never asked again.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

My wife asked me to watch it one time and I told her I would if right after the show I can do anal on her. She has never asked again.
              I pretty confident after many, many open showers and how nakedness is very open and close quarters living that watching one episode of JS will not make me a cock gobbler.

Comment

I pretty confident after many, many open showers and how nakedness is very open and close quarters living that watching one episode of JS will not make me a cock gobbler.
                Just giving you a hard time watching a gay ass show that only dumbasses enjoy.

Comment

Just giving you a hard time watching a gay ass show that only dumbasses enjoy.
                  lol, I know... This chick isn't the sharpest but she really looks good in her birthday suit.

I'm just glad it's over!

Comment

lol, I know... This chick isn't the sharpest but she really looks good in her birthday suit.

I'm just glad it's over!
                    Well, where are the pics of said birfday suit?

Comment

<-- watches jersey shore on a constant basis. it's for laughs.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        <-- watches jersey shore on a constant basis. it's for laughs.
                        Why am I not surprised.

Comment

Well, where are the pics of said birfday suit?
                          I'll try to get some pictures later tonight.

Comment

So I've never watched a episode of JS but tonight I'm hanging with a lady friend and it's on. WTF is wrong with America? .
                            It's called ripping the remote out of her hands, because the woman shouldn't ever have control of a remote anyway; and changing the channel.

At least we know who wears the pantsuit in the relationship.

Comment

I'll try to get some pictures later tonight.
                              Well if you do and post them you'll get your man card back.

Comment

Working...
                              X