• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 123: Rampage vs Machida

MAIN CARD

•Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Lyoto Machida
    •Matt Hughes vs. B.J. Penn
    •Joe Lauzon vs. George Sotiropoulos <---Battle of the night!
    •Tim Boetsch vs. Phil Davis
    •Maiquel Falcao vs. Gerald Harris
    PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)

•Matt Brown vs. Brian Foster
    •Mark Munoz vs. Aaron Simpson
    PRELIMINARY CARD (un-aired)

•Dennis Hallman vs. Karo Parisyan
    •Edson Barboza vs. Mike Lullo
    •Paul Kelly vs. T.J. O'Brien
    •Nik Lentz vs. Tyson Griffin

It's funny to say this EVERY time...

but I wonder which Rampage and which Penn show up.

Comment

Very good card - I think you're exactly right with the sotiropilous fight... Tyson Griffin is not slated to be televised - that guy needs a win. (as do 'page and penn)

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

The sad thing is, you're right. You just never know with those two.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

The ones that lose, I think.

Hopefully, Machida picks right up where he left off...say about 2 fights before he got his eye socket smashed. If Rampage brings the fight to him, it should be a pretty good fight, ending in Rampage getting KO'd. If Rampage sits back, it may be a lonnnng 3 rounds for a restless crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
            The ones that lose, I think.

Hopefully, Machida picks right up where he left off...say about 2 fights before he got his eye socket smashed. If Rampage brings the fight to him, it should be a pretty good fight, ending in Rampage getting KO'd. If Rampage sits back, it may be a lonnnng 3 rounds for a restless crowd.
            I see that fight ending with Machida grinding it out or Rampage KO'n Machida. But more likely it will be three rounds of Rampage chasing Machida as he runs like Brent from a DUI checkpoint.

Comment

I have to think rampage comes out fast, swinging for the fences, considering how bad he looked in the rashad fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                I see that fight ending with Machida grinding it out or Rampage KO'n Machida. But more likely it will be three rounds of Rampage chasing Machida as he runs like Brent from a DUI checkpoint.

I don't know what Machida has done in training but he needs to do something different. If he doesn't then Rampage with the win.

As far as Penn I dont know how someone that can go from on top of everything in a fight; to looking tired one minute into a fight. I like both of them, but I think Penn will far further down the ladder.

Comment

This will be a standup fight & those kind of fights are what I would descibe almost as a Dance. I believe Machida has the patience to take his time & pick his shots rather Rampage will just come in guns blazing & with Machida I think he will get caught & KO
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  And while his kidney stones pass,
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Sotiropoulos chokes out Louzon.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Sotiropoulos chokes out Louzon.
                      Louzon is a crazy son of a bitch, I can't bet against him with any certainty.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

•Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Lyoto Machida
                        •Matt Hughes vs. B.J. Penn
                        •Joe Lauzon vs. George Sotiropoulos <---Battle of the night!
                        •Tim Boetsch vs. Phil Davis
                        •Maiquel Falcao vs. Gerald Harris

Comment

I only really know of the fighters from the co-main events. I gotta give thos fights to machida and Hughes. BJ has just been fighting like a bitch lately. This last stretch seems to be hughes's last and he's making it a good one.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

UFC 123 stream site

I don't plan on going out tonight.. hell, might even be doing over time at work.
                            Anyone want to post up a good site to stream from? I don't have anything bookmarked on my work computer, and i refuse to go to "the other site" to look for one.

Thanks!
                            sigpic

Comment

www.justin.tv has them every once in a while
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                              X