Friday Night Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Racing

NSD starts Friday Night Fun n Grudge racing this Friday, 2/18. 6pm to midnight. In addition to the open TnT and Grudge Racing, we will also be featuring our 8.00 Street Index and Street Legal Bracket Race. Next Friday, 2/25, will have a 7.00 & 7.50 Index class. Weather looks pretty good, high of 75 and should be in the 60s most of the night.

Are the rules for the 8,7.5,and 7. class on the sight ?
    Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by NSNick View Post
      NSD starts Friday Night Fun n Grudge racing this Friday, 2/18. 6pm to midnight. In addition to the open TnT and Grudge Racing, we will also be featuring our 8.00 Street Index and Street Legal Bracket Race. Next Friday, 2/25, will have a 7.00 & 7.50 Index class. Weather looks pretty good, high of 75 and should be in the 60s most of the night.
      I broke the rear end sunday but made to home..fixed it yesterday..So Im coming friday to take that 8.00 index on motor on street tires(Goodyear F1's)....c ya then...

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
        Are the rules for the 8,7.5,and 7. class on the sight ?

Yes, pretty basic rules for those classes. No delay boxes or throttle stops, pro tree, no qualifying. 8.00 Index cars must be street legal (can be trailered, but must race in street legal trim).

Comment

Originally posted by Racinreid View Post
          I broke the rear end sunday but made to home..fixed it yesterday..So Im coming friday to take that 8.00 index on motor on street tires(Goodyear F1's)....c ya then...
          You're lucky my car isn't that slow !!!!!
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
            You're lucky my car isn't that slow !!!!!
            You can make anything slow just let out
            03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
            "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by NSNick View Post
              Yes, pretty basic rules for those classes. No delay boxes or throttle stops, pro tree, no qualifying. 8.00 Index cars must be street legal (can be trailered, but must race in street legal trim).
              Sounds good , thanks .
              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
                You can make anything slow just let out
                not in my DNA
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                X