X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief Brown To the Supreme Court

watch this!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

No way he would get appointed. He is a black man who blatantly said on live tv the black shooter was racist and wanted to kill whites. He apparently refuses to play the left's game of baiting into a race war. Now Trump might be persuaded to nominate him, although he'd do it while saying something like "I have a lot of negro friends. I happen to think the blacks have produced some smart people. Most of them are criminals, but I am sure some of them aren't. And boy I love fried chicken and watermelon".
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

the rest of the nation loves him right now. it is being reported some even said brown for president.

we can wait and see what they say about him after they find out about his son.

Comment

despite him being black, I kinda like the guy.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lmao^

I guess everyone missed the DMN article recently that stated a vast majority, especially amongst black officers and their union reps, wanted Brown out.

Comment

Union reps don't like him? Sounds like a great endorsement to me.

Comment

Didn't his kid kill someone? I think he has handled this very well but hear everyone hates him.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                All of this!
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

If his subordinates don't like him, and they don't, it makes me wonder why.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    I'll second that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      Didn't his kid kill someone? I think he has handled this very well but hear everyone hates him.
                      his kid killed a civilian and a cop, then the cops shot his kid.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        No way he would get appointed.
                        I think you missed it.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          I think you missed it.
                          Damn

Comment

What's disappointing is some of the people in this thread seem to be considering a man that is completely unqualified for the job. But, what the hell, so was obama. It's all just American Idol.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              What's disappointing is some of the people in this thread seem to be considering a man that is completely unqualified for the job. But, what the hell, so was obama. It's all just American Idol.
                              It's not like us common citizens have any say regarding who sits on the SCOTUS bench anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X