Fear Mongering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear Mongering

Is that what sc281, TexasDevilDog, and line-em-up are out to do?

I have seen they have got a few of you on the hook for being afraid of your lives, but the rest of you do realize that you are in control of your own destiny, right?

THE BAD HOMBRE

LOL. I make a few benign posts and I'm a fear mongerer. LMAO.

Is that the message that that the democratic operatives are pushing this week?
    Last edited by line-em-up; 07-24-2016, 12:21 PM.

Comment

The nay's are gonna nay.
      sigpic

Comment

magnus, it is proven you will do anything to garner my attention but truth be told you are just not up to par yet man. you are on track, just not there yet.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          LOL. I make a few benign posts and I'm a fear mongerer. LMAO.

Is that the message that that the democratic operatives are pushing this week?
          i just find it funny to think you would be afraid of a 5'6 145 pound man, so much that you are letting it completely consume your life.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i'd be more worried about a presidential candidate who may potentially rape my daughter given the chance, than i would be worried about a syrian who would never even step foot in south irving. just sayin.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              i just find it funny to think you would be afraid of a 5'6 145 pound man, so much that you are letting it completely consume your life.
              Who are you referring to?

Comment

http://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/world/...ump/ar-AAi4gRO

i'd be more worried about a presidential candidate who may potentially rape my daughter given the chance, than i would be worried about a syrian who would never even step foot in south irving. just sayin.
                It doesn't matter if the rape accusations are true as long as they are able to keep people from voting for him. Right?

I have a source that tells me there is video proof showing Hillary and Chelsea having sex with several underage boys. Perhaps I will try to release it when I have the chance. Is there a news media source that you would recommend that might push it out there?

Comment

i'd be more worried about a former president being back in the White House who may potentially rape my daughter given the chance, than i would be worried about a syrian who would never even step foot in south irving. just sayin.
                  Fix't

Comment

And this particular nay is still doing the nay.
                    sigpic

Comment

Posting the horrific news story about a pregnant woman that was hacked to death on the streets of German is fear mongering?

I didn't make up the story. I shared the story without any comment.

Without stories like this the issue would go away, but we know it isn't going to go away don't we.
                      class joke
                      {
                      private:
                      char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                      double Peas, Carrots;
                      string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                      };

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        It doesn't matter if the rape accusations are true as long as they are able to keep people from voting for him. Right?

I have a source that tells me there is video proof showing Hillary and Chelsea having sex with several underage boys. Perhaps I will try to release it when I have the chance. Is there a news media source that you would recommend that might push it out there?
                        I would burn that video with fire. Yuck!
                        The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

http://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/world/...ump/ar-AAi4gRO

Don't you think that she should have spoken up about it back then? Don't see the point in waiting 22 years.

Rather than stirring the pot, how about you tell me why you like Hillary for president? I personally don't like either one, but I like Hillary less. I might dislike her more than I do Obama, and that is saying something. Her endless lies, her inability to tell right from wrong, her gun politics, and the fact that she's corrupt to her very core.

Comment

JC316, what you aren't understanding is that for Naynay and his liberal voting ilk, corruption isn't a detractor to them voting for her -it's a feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              And this particular nay is still doing the nay.
                              and you are still particularly trying to be on my radar. go fuck yourself puto.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X