Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump to Rethink Imiigration policy

dunn dunn dunnnnnnn

His new position basically resembles that of many of his GOP primary opponents, whom he attacked for being too soft on immigration.

In Stunning Reversal, Trump Suggests He'd 'Work With' Immigrants In U.S. Illegally

After signaling that his position on immigration is "to be determined" and that it could "soften," Donald Trump did an amazing thing — what amounts to almost a full about-face on the principal issue that has driven his campaign.

Trump indicated in a town hall with Fox News' Sean Hannity, which aired Wednesday night, that he would be in favor of a path to legalization for immigrants in the U.S. illegally.

'Saving Lives' Or 'Selling Access'? Explaining The Clinton Foundation
    POLITICS
    'Saving Lives' Or 'Selling Access'? Explaining The Clinton Foundation
    "No citizenship," he said. But he added, "Let me go a step further — they'll pay back-taxes; they have to pay taxes; there's no amnesty, as such, there's no amnesty, but we work with them."
    Well fuck. isn't that what we were all excited about is that no more brown people would be allowed within our fence line?

THE BAD HOMBRE

You don't like brown Mexicans? Dats wacist.

Comment

Not near as bad as clintons racist bullshit card. That's a joke. I will take the lesser of both evils and vote trump. I mean can it get any worse? The last 8 yrs have been sad time to change it up

Comment

Pro tip: he doesn't want the job.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          Pro tip: he doesn't want the job.
          President Trump owns your mind.
          Side note now know who picks out killerys wardrobe,

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            dunn dunn dunnnnnnn

His new position basically resembles that of many of his GOP primary opponents, whom he attacked for being too soft on immigration.

In Stunning Reversal, Trump Suggests He'd 'Work With' Immigrants In U.S. Illegally

Well fuck. isn't that what we were all excited about is that no more brown people would be allowed within our fence line?

Only a fucking moron would take gossip rags as a news source, Oh wait, my bad.

Comment

Working...
            X