Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on single DIN head units (and where to buy cheapest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on single DIN head units (and where to buy cheapest)

Looking for a good headunit to put into my e36. I had a 2006 model Clarion in there that sounded great, I swapped it out for a 2011 model Clarion w/3.5"in screen and it sounded horrible. I am pretty sure Clarion has farmed out there stuff or something. Anyway, not I am looking for something to replace the Clarion with (I returned it). Would like to stay at or around $150, doesn't have to be fancy, would like to have a dedicated sub out and some kind of iPhone compatibility (even if that means just rca aux in).

Any opinions?

Oh, and where is a good place to buy from, Amazon, Tiger, Newegg, etc?

Thanks!

Up it to $200 and i'll sell you my Alpine with iPod hookup. I'll throw in the Scosche adapter too.

"Charging adapter for the iPod nano (Gen 4), iPod touch (Gen 2) and iPhone 3G Allows car integration accessories that do not support charging to work with the iPhone 3G and recently released iPod models Pass through port allows for easy plug-and-play installation"

edit: Also have a double din bracket too if you need it.

Comment

I buy my stuff from onlinecarstereo.com, they run some good deals all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
        Up it to $200 and i'll sell you my Alpine with iPod hookup. I'll throw in the Scosche adapter too.

"Charging adapter for the iPod nano (Gen 4), iPod touch (Gen 2) and iPhone 3G Allows car integration accessories that do not support charging to work with the iPhone 3G and recently released iPod models Pass through port allows for easy plug-and-play installation"

edit: Also have a double din bracket too if you need it.
        what model?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
          what model?
          Click on his sig, it's listed in there.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
            what model?
            Sent you a PM

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Click on his sig, it's listed in there.
            Thanks bro. I always forget not everyone keeps sigs on :/

Comment

Working...
            X