Wonder Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder Woman

Looks like they are making a Wonder Woman series on NBC.

Adrianne Palicki Cast As Wonder Woman For TV Series Pilot
    Posted 2 hrs ago by Adam Rosenberg in DC Comics, News, TV

Barely a day after a casting sheet for David E. Kelley's upcoming "Wonder Woman" NBC pilot emerged, the star has been named. Wielder of the Lasso of Truth, defender of peace and justice, ladies and gentlemen and fanfolk, our new Wonder Woman is Adrianne Palicki.

The "Friday Night Lights" star was confirmed for the role yesterday evening, according to Variety.

Palicki will play the Amazonian DC Comics superheroine in the pilot scripted by Kelley, which Variety also confirmed will be directed by Jeffrey Reiner, another "Friday Night Lights" alum who was reported to be finalizing a deal for the gig late last week.

Palicki is the second TV Wonder Woman, following Lynda Carter's role on the ABC/CBS series "The New Original Wonder Woman"/"The New Adventures of Wonder Woman." The series ran for a total of three seasons across the two networks, from 1975-1979. That series spawned after the made-for-TV movie "The New, Original Wonder Woman" aired in 1975.

Now Palicki picks up the lasso and bracers, bringing along a wealth of TV experience to the lead role. This isn't her first brush with geek culture either, or even DC Comics. Palicki played Siren in the 2007 TV movie "Aquaman." She also had a one-off appearance as the Kryptonian Kara in an early episode of "Smallville."

Most recently on the geek radar, Palicki lent her voice to "Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode III," a follow-up to her appearance in "Episode II."

I'd fuck the shit out of her.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

She loves it when you talk dirty to her.

Comment

Comment

That chick>megan fox
          2011 Mustang GT
          sigpic

Comment

I don't know about that. Maybe body wise, but Fox still has the better dsl's and overall face.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              She loves it when you talk dirty to her.
              Bitch better!

Comment

This show will fail.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                  That chick>megan fox
                  You have obviously gone insane and blind from syphilis....
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

i would tie her up with the lasso of truth and make her tell me lies!

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      You have obviously gone insane and blind from syphilis....
                      Eh, it's all subjective. Megan is hot, but she's a totally different hot that this girl. Megan Fox is that 'trailer trash fuck me in the ass then shove it down my throat and I'll suck the shit off your dick' hot. I bet she looks like shit with no makeup, and the girl clearly has been taking those noasitol pills.

This girl has that natural beauty. But she probably likes it in the ass too, fwiw.

Comment

Oh come on Brent, you can find a girl who looks like this chick at any junior college in America. You can't say that about Megan Fox, ass or not.

And besides that, she is about to ruin Wonder Woman. You get an F- minus for not mentioning fucking Linda Carter in the ass too. Where is the parity?
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Oh come on Brent, you can find a girl who looks like this chick at any junior college in America. You can't say that about Megan Fox, ass or not.

You can find Megan Fox types, all over the place. I've fucked plenty! You gotta look in the trailer parks, man. These skanks don't hang out at the Ritz.

And besides that, she is about to ruin Wonder Woman. You get an F- minus for not mentioning fucking Linda Carter in the ass too. Where is the parity?
                          I couldn't care less about the comic aspect. I'll fuck Lynda Carter in her cancer riddled asshole, too!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            i would tie her up with the lasso of truth and make her tell me lies!

god bless.
                            lol

Her in blonde, natural, and in Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                              lol

Her in blonde, natural, and in Austin.
                              so do i aim at that thing between her eyes on her foredhead when i bust on her??
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X