Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To my love (don't enter if u r not the one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To my love (don't enter if u r not the one)

Got some new goodies for sale!!

Must meet in dark alley after 2:00am

Cash only

Pm for more details

Ps - no police

TT

I still don't know who doc is nor any shop you're speaking of. And after 5+ years I'm still here . So your speculation is exactly what I said, just that.

Sorry your car got stolen. Sorry you didn't find the crook.

If I were to steal, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't come advertise the shut I stole on a site that I have some bad as street cred. On. I mean come on, I've had multiple cars stolen from me and I'm sure parts were being sold at the same time on ebay but this doesn't mean that those parts were from my car. Clearly I would assume that they were. One could assume if they went as far as to put 1 and 1 together, they might already be pulling the trigger before they pointed the finger.

If I were guilty of a crime and your volunteer make believe (no)evidence you had dreamed up, I would be in jail or would have gone to jail after u presenting your delusional thoughts to 2 local police departments. And in turn they never even contacted me nor heard anything about the situation except for you. Sounds more like a case of slander but I'm not one to volunteer my thoughts into reality.

Anyhow , I just wanted to clear my name..........

Haha
    Lock your doors, dumbass .

aren't you the one who stole my friends bimini blue hatch?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      aren't you the one who stole my boyfriends bimini blue hatch?
      It was Bimini blue? Damn it's been years! (.....stirs the pot for all..)

No one wanted that piece of shit,

or else it would have been a different type story.

I had my own shit I didn't need his junk nor any else's for your information.

Someone would have spent more money getting it to a chop shop than a chop shop could have sold it back to him right under his nose. (Inside joke. You wouldn't get it unless you were their)

Did they ever recover the car? Just curious spec mine was recovered but completely stripped down to the wires. Professionals for sure but what always confused me about the theft was that whoever stole the car cut the hood pin/locks off and left them behind but ended up taking the whole fucking car instead of only the weeny 5" cowl.

Sounds like this site might have been or still might be the source of the criminals. But I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I would bet that whoever it is or was is a lurker and not an active member on the here.

But shut who knows, it could be you for all we know. Can I get ur name and license number for future investigations ?

On a side note my car got stolen at about the same time his did, maybe he sold his, stole mine and got rich? Or maybe he stole mine , sold his and got paid? Either way u want to call the cops and report it? Sounds good, where's Mangus he has the number to 911.

And since u brought it up , wtf would you do if I did steal it? You ask with a tone as if you are holding something besides juicedlx nuts.

UT now that I mentioned iy, maybe the same mother fucker that stole my car stole his car. No one would ever think that up by its drama free, they wouldn't be here to feed the fire it would be dead and gone.

Comment

Working...
      X