• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used Star-Power

Or any other Home Theater company worth looking into
    Shopping for a Media Room install, entry to medium level set up
    Thanks

I've never used Star Power, but I've had excellent service with WWW.DFWIMS.COM. The owners name is Blake and he's based out of Ft. Worth.

Comment

^^^Thanks

Comment

Call Jeff at Audiowerks 214-202-7834. i have known him for years and he does great work.
        David

1986 GT

Comment

More info on what you are looking for?

Display type/size? ie..projector/led/lcd/plasma? 42-120"? 5.1/5.2/7.1/7.2 surroung? in wall speakers/ on wall speakers/speakers on stand? price range, etc.

Comment

I worked for Star Power for 2 years. Talk about about a bunch of greedy, shady douchebags.

Comment

Originally posted by White94Cobra View Post
              I've never used Star Power, but I've had excellent service with WWW.DFWIMS.COM. The owners name is Blake and he's based out of Ft. Worth.
              I've worked with this guy. I'd recommend him as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Talk to Davis Tyson @ dB Media Solutions
                817-980-0347
                I have known him for 20 Years.

Comment

Another recommendation for dfwims.com as well. He will take good care of you.
                  The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

3 good mentions for WWW.DFWIMS.COM
                    so waiting for a quote from them.
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                      I worked for Star Power for 2 years. Talk about about a bunch of greedy, shady douchebags.
                      That's what I've heard as well. My brother worked for a high end restaurant that the owners of Star Power frequent, they had a deal to keep a running tab, then worked another deal to install tv's, speakers, etc. to settle the tab. They found out later they had used cheap wire/materials and had to have all of it re-done.

Comment

Wife and I met Blake WWW.DFWIMS.COM today who agreed to meet us at new house under construction (almost done), very nice guy with good innovative ideas.
                        We have him on top of our list, waiting to see how much $$$ is left after closing..

Comment

We have a family friend that does home theaters. www.ultramedia.biz
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                            We have a family friend that does home theaters. www.ultramedia.biz
                            Those guys use Elan and RTI. Not the best of products. But they are pretty reliable and steady. I am RTI certified and would still recommend something else lol

Comment

Doesn't Star Power use old models of equipment? i.e. tvs that are 2-3 years old....
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X